FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Graduate Engineer Trainee, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Engineers India Limited, Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Engineers India Limited (EIL), a premier engineering consultancy organization and contractor, is looking for energetic and ambitious professionals, offering challenging opportunities for career progression and job satisfaction :
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Management Trainees) : in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Information Technology / Computer Science, Qualification : Full time Engineering Degree course B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) passed out in the year 2011 or passing out in mid 2012, Age : 25 years, Stipend and Pay : Rs.25000/- as Stipend during training period and will be considered for absorption as Engineer in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500
Application Fee : Rs.300/- + Rs. 50 towards bank charges i.e total Rs.350/- in the form of Bank Challan (Pay-in-slip) (The SC / ST / PD category candidates are exempted from payment of fee) to be paid in State Bank of India in a specially opened account(No. 32298420483) (Branch Code: 09996)
How to Apply : Apply Online. Online submission of application will be permitted on the EILEligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EILCandidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay nonrefundableregistration fee of Rs.300/- + Rs. 50 towards bank charges i.e total350/- in the form of Bank Challan (Pay-in-slip). The SC / ST / PD category candidatesare exempted from payment of fee.
1. Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrson 02.05.2012 till 2400 hrs on 25.05.2012
2. Candidates should have a valid e-mail address specified in the application and thesame should be functional for at least two years from the date of the submission ofapplication.
3. Candidates are not required to send the print out of the application to EIL.Candidates should retain a print out of their on-line application and photocopyof the pay- in-slip for future reference.
4. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it isfound that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she willbe disqualified.
5. EIL may, at its discretion, cancel or change the test centre city. In that event, thecandidate will have the option to obtain refund of the registration fee deposited with
6. The number of vacancies are not fixed and varies with the requirement
7. The Travelling Allowance (TA) to SC/ST and PD candidates who will be called for thewritten test, will be sent at a later date. These candidates will be required to submit
the filled in TA form alongwith tickets/ticket no. at the respective test centre.
8. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail and SMS in due course for downloadingof admit card from EIL website. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss ofemail/admit card sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postaldelays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.Regd.Office: Engineers India Bhavan, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110 066
9. Information regarding Date /Result of Written Test etc. will be available on ourwebsite.
10. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Delhi.
Tentative Last Date:25-05-2012
About the organization:
EIL received a number of safety certifications and awards during execution of site works. Achievement of 81.86 and 70 million LTA free man-hours at our project sites are few recognitions awarded by our prestigious clients. We have also been retained as member of British Safety Council for our excellent performance in all aspects of HSE (membership no. 104420).n-spite of downturn in business cycle owing to sluggish macroeconomic conditions, our company has performed exceptionally well both on operational and financial matrix during last year. On operational front, completion of Bina refinery which is the 9th grass root refinery by EIL, New FCC unit of HPCL, Mumbai refinery and ongoing commissioning activities of HMEL refinery at Bathinda are some of the highlights of the last year which give us great sense of pride, achievement and fulfillment. Our MoU score of 1.095 which is in ‘Excellent’ category for 2010-11 has improved against the previous year’s score. I congratulate every one of you and I am confident that this good work will continue in future.Effect of the economic slowdown on domestic business confidence and environment are evident from the various macro and micro economic indicators over the last six months and has resulted in adoption of “wait and watch” policy by major players in hydrocarbon sector. This has had an impact on EIL’s order book also and the inflow of jobs has not been what we would have desired. Nevertheless, detailed feasibilities and investment commitments for next phase of expansion and new projects are already being undertaken by OMCs and with improving economic conditions these investments decisions are expected during next 6 to 12 months.However for us it is extremely important that we look beyond the short term targets and move forward towards realizing mid/long term vision of the company.
Engineers India Limited (EIL)
Engineers India Bhavan, 1, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
Click above to download
the vacancy details