Graduate Engineer, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai Sep 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is a leading “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Refining, Distribution and Marketing of Petroleum Products. HPCL invites online invites application from Graduate Engineer through GATE – 2013 to join HPCL team of world class professionals in its Marketing division :
Graduate Engineer : 250 posts (UR – 22, SC – 38, ST – 19, OBC – 68) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics & Telecomunicaiton , Age : 25 years as on 30/06/2012., Qualification : Engineering degree in Mechanical, Mechanical & Production, Civil, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics &Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics with 60% marks. Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
Stipend : During the training, the Trainees will get Rs.33000/- per month as stipend and after successful completion of training, they will be absorb in the pay scale Rs.24900-50500. (CTC Rs.8.50 Lac per annum approx.)
How to Apply : GATE-2013 Online Examination is scheduled on 20th Jan 2013.GATE-2013 Offline Examination is scheduled on 10th Feb 2013.For detailed information of GATE-2013, interested candidates may of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science(IISc), BangaloreCandidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE-2013 websites. They should fill-in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
1. The candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
2. The candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, caste/sub-caste certificate, date of issue, name of issuing authority, state of origin, etc. readily available with them before they commence application process. These information will be required at the time of filling in the on-line application.
3. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/ diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
4. Number of Vacancies may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Corporation.
5. Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing in final qualifying examination in 2013 may also apply. However, at the time of applying Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks upto last semester examinations.
6. PWD candidates will be considered for selection against the identified posts.
7. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General category candidate.
8. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will require to submit NOC from competent authority of their current employer at the time of interview.
9. A candidate can apply in one discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one discipline will not be considered.
10. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
11. Candidates can go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)”. In case any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates can write to Hindustan Petroleum at email@example.com.
12. All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
13. HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id or due to any other reason.
14. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and HPCL will not be responsible for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence,
Tentative Last Date:24-12-2012
About the organization ;
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Fortune 500 and Forbes 2000 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,32,670 Crores and sales/income from operations of Rs 1,43,396 Crores (US$ 31,546 Millions) during FY 2010-11, having about 20% Marketing share in India among PSUs and a strong market infrastructure. HPCL’s Crude Thruput and Market Sales (including exports) are 14.75 Million Metric Tonnes (MMT) and 27.03 MMT respectively in the same period.HPCL operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 6.5 Million Metric Tonnes Per Annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Vishakapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. HPCL holds an equity stake of 16.95% in Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited, a state-of-the-art refinery at Mangalore with a capacity of 9 MMTPA. In addition, HPCL is constructing a 9 MMTPA refinery at Bathinda, in the state of Punjab,
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED (HPCL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office : 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
Click above to download
the vacancy details