FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Engineer (Project) (Electrical),Engineer (Project) (Electronics and Communication),Engineer (Project) (Instrumentation and Control),Engineer (Project) (Mechanical),Scientist (Project),Technical Assistant (Project) (Electrical/ Power Electronic/ Electronics/ Mechanical), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Institute for Plasma Research, Gandhinagar May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Institute for Plasma Research is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy; Govt. of India. Applications are invited from highly motivated and result oriented candidates for the posts of :
Engineer (Project) (Electrical) : 02 posts
Engineer (Project) (Electronics and Communication) : 02 posts
Engineer (Project) (Instrumentation and Control) : 03 posts
Engineer (Project) (Mechanical) : 02 posts
Scientist (Project) : 01 post
Safety Assistant (Project) : 01 post
Technical Assistant (Project) (Electrical/ Power Electronic/ Electronics/ Mechanical) : 06 posts
Tradesman (Project) (Electrician) : 02 posts
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should reach The Acting Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research at the above address . The envelope should be strictly superscribed with Advt. No. and Post Applied for.
1. REMUNERATION : Posts from Sl.No.1 to 5: Consolidated Rs.29000/-p.m. : Sl.No.6 and 7 Consolidated Rs.18000/- p.m.: Sl.No.8Consolidated Rs.9500/- p.m.,Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
2. The number of vacancies indicate above are provisional and may be increased / decreased depending on the actual requirement of theorganisation. All the above posts are purely temporary for a period of one year OR co-terminus with the project.
3. In addition to pay and allowances, Medical Scheme facility under its Contributory Health Service Scheme (self only) Free Transport andsubsidized
4. First Class Traveling Allowance for Scientist-SD and Sleeper Class / Second Class for Scientist / Engineer (Project) to and fro Rail / StateTransport bus fare by direct and shortest route will be reimbursed to out-station candidates called for interview on production of ticket orproof of journey such as Railway / Bus ticket or ticket no.
5. Typed application on A4 size paper strictly in the following format available
6. Candidates employed in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings should forward their applications through proper channel orbring NOC if called for interview.
Tentative Last Date:04-06-2012
About the organization:
The Institute for Plasma Research can trace its roots back to early 1970′s when a coherent and interactive programme of theoretical and experimental studies in plasma physics with an orientation towards understanding space plasma phenomena was established at the Physical Research laboratory. The early studies were on simulation of E x B instabilities characteristic of the equatorial electrojet, plasma-neutral gas interaction with relevance to the cometary plasma-solar wind interaction and single particle confinement in non-adiabatic magnetic mirrors. Experiments on non-linear ion acoustic waves and double layers were added later. High power plasma experiments using intense electron beams to form compact toroids and electron rings in toroidal devices started in 1978 reflected a re-orientation to fusion-relevant experiments.
Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
Near India Bridge, Bhat Village, District Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
Click above to download
the vacancy details