DEPUTY ENGINEER E-II,SENIOR ENGINEER E-III, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Bharat Electronics Ltd, Bangalore Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, require outstanding professionals in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Embedded Systems, Control Systems, Microwave Engineering & Physics for its NAVAL SYSTEMS SBU located in BANGALORE, as indicated below;
1.Name of the post & GRADE : DEPUTY ENGINEER E-II : 6
PAY SCALE (RS. ) : Rs. 16400/- 3% – 40500/-
UPPER AGE LIMIT AS ON 01.07.2012 : 27 years
CTC (approx.) : Rs. 6.46 lakhs p.a.
M.E / M.TECH – in Embedded Systems / Control Systems / Microwave Engineering with an aggregate marks of minimum 70% or equivalent CGPA for General & OBC candidates and 60% or equivalent CGPA for SC candidates. Candidates who are in final semester may also apply. However they should have secured 70% r equivalent CGPA for General & OBC candidates and 60% or equivalent CGPA for SC upto 3rd Semester.
JOB PROFILE :
Selected candidates will be posted on the following new projects for Indigenous development;
1. Surface Surveillance Radar
2. Coastal Surveillance Radar
3. 3 D Air Surveillance Radar
2.Name of the post & GRADE : SENIOR ENGINEER E-III : 2
PAY SCALE (RS. ) : Rs. 20600/- 3% – 46500/-
UPPER AGE LIMIT AS ON 01.07.2012 :30 years
CTC (approx.) : Rs. 7.7 lakhs p.a.
FIRST CLASS IN B.E / B. TECH (ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION) OR M.Sc. – PHYSICS
EXPERIENCE : Minimum post qualification relevant experience of 3 years (in weather data product development only need apply) in working capacity or as a Research Fellow in the following areas to Support;
1. DEVELOPMENT OF WEATHER RADAR DATA PRODUCT ALGORITHMS
** Weather Radar Data Processing
** Weather Radar Data Analysis
** Developing Weather Data Product Algorithm.
** Mathematical Modeling, Simulation, Validation of Algorithm, Evaluation of Data Product with Weather Data.
2. DEVELOPMENT OF DATA PRODUCTS FOR WEATHER RADAR.
** Working knowledge in Core JAVA, JAVA Script, JSP, Servlet and LINUS
** Weather Radar Data Processing & Analysis.
** Mathematical Modeling, Simulation, Software Design, Code Development and Testing.
** Developing Weather Data Product and Conversant with implementation aspects of Data Product Algorithms.
Mode of Selection. :
Selection will be through a written test, followed by an interview of short listed candidates based on their performance in the written test.
How to Apply :Application format can be downloaded from the website.Interested candidates may send the applications super scribing on the envelope for the post applied for, in the downloadable application format, containing a recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of SSLC/Matriculation Certificate, Marks cards of all semesters of BE / BE.Tech., Degree certificate, ME / M.TECH Marks cards, Degree certificate, as a case may be, certificate from previous employer regarding post qualification experience if applicable, caste / Tribe / OBC certificate, PWD certificate (if applicable) and other relevant certificates toPost Box no. 1334,Post Master Jalahalli Post Office,Jalahalli, 560013delhi sarkari naukri
1. In addition to Basic Pay other allowance like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance,Conveyance Allowance, Performances Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement,
2. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.Applications of GEN /OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft drawnon any Scheduled Bank (preferable State Bank of India) for Rs. 500/- (DD of Rs.200/- in case ofSC / ST /PWD candidates) in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore.
3. Candidates employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertaking will berequired to have their application forwarded through proper channel or produce
4. Outstation SC / ST & PWD candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by theshortest route (from their correspondence address) for attending the written test / interview.Candidates belonging
5. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in theapplication form. Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e- mailonly to the id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to thecandidate.
6. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualifyany candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.Age / Experience indicated above may be relaxed for deserving candidates at the discretion ofthe Management.
7. Matriculation Certificate, Marks cards of allsemesters of BE / BE.Tech., Degree certificate, ME / M.TECH Marks cards, Degree certificate, asa case may be, certificate from previous employer regarding post qualification experience ifapplicable, caste / Tribe / OBC certificate, PWD certificate (if applicable) and other relevantcertificates to Post Box no. 1334, Post Master Jalahalli Post Office, Jalahalli, Bangalore 560013
Tentative Last Date:06-08-2012
About the organization :
Welcome to BEL – This is a company which deals with a wide spectrum of products ranging from Radars to Solar based solutions. BEL goes much beyond the defence products they are famous for, they have made inroads into civilian products as well.Ranked among the top PSUs of the country, which has continuously made profits year after year, BEL has acquired a global edge too. It has its presence felt in all major countries across the globe.Whether it is hardware or customized software solutions development, research and engineering, national and international marketing, finance and accounts, human resource development or may it be public relations, BEL has opportunities aplenty in every field.With massive infrastructure in the form of nine ISO certified manufacturing plants based on the state-of-the-art technology and many regional offices in all the major cities of the country as well as in New York and Singapore, BEL beckons the best brains of the country to be on board – come , and be a part of us!!. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was set up at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad . BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India.
Bharat Electronics Limited
Post Box no. 1334,
Post Master Jalahalli Post Office,
Click above to download
the vacancy details