Assistant Engineer (Trainee),Junior Engineer (Trainee),Office Assistant Grade-III, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited, Delhi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – 20
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Qualification : Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script. If the candidate has not passed 10th or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Departmental Examination Government of UP within 3 years of joining.
Age limit : 21-50 Years
Junior Engineer (Trainee) – 23
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Qualification : Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script. If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Departmental Examination Government of UP within 3 years of joining.
Age limit : 18-50 Years
Office Assistant Grade-III – 03
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay2600/-
Qualification : (a) Graduate degree from any recognized University. (b) Typing speed in Hindi/English on computer with 35/40 wpm. respectively with knowledge of MS word and MS excel in computer field.
Age limit : 21-50 Years
How To Apply: Candidate must have six (06) copies of his recent passport size coloured photographs before applying for any post. (B) Candidates can fill the application form “ON LINE” and get the downloaded registration form or he can fill the application form Physically as per the format of Annexure ” A”. (C) While applying ON-LINE or by Physically the email ID (Valid for at least 12 months) are mandatory fields, without which the application will not be registered. The downloaded registration application form or physical application should be duly filled in and be sent to the following Post Bag by ordinary post. Incomplete applications, without photo and signature will be rejected.Advertiser, Post Bag No. 007, Sriniwas puri Post Office, Sriniwaspuri, New Delhi-110065employment news
1. Paste a copy of same passport size photograph, as that pasted on Physical application form/ down loaded registered application Form, on this down loaded Admit Card.
2. candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the written test. Also keep with you 04 more copies of the same colourerd photograph for later use in the selection process.
3. Candidates shortlisted in the written test shall be called for the interview/group discussion/ typing test as the case may be, at specified date, time and place at Lucknow which will be informed to them through e-mail and as well as by Registered
4. Only those candidates who will qualify the type test will be finally selected, failing which, the candidate shall not be selected in final selection. However, the type test and interview of the shortlisted candidates may be held on the same day at same venue.
5. If any of the required document mentioned above is found to be missing or unsatisfactory, candidature of the applicant shall automatically be cancelled at any stage of recruitment, even after appointment. The responsibility of the same shall be entirely on the candidate and Nigam shall not be responsible in any of such cases.
Tentative Last Date: 12-07-2012
About the organization ;
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. The first Thermal Power Station constructed by UPRVUNL was Unchahar Thermal Power Station of 2X210 MW capacity and it was transferred to NTPC on dated 13.02.1992. On dated 14.01.2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board, till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to uprvunl. Today it is looking after operations of five thermal power plants located in different parts of U.P., with a total generation capacity of 4082 MW with planting facility as follows. o accelerate addition of power generation capacity by extending existing projects and installing new plants to make available reliable and quality power, using state-of-the art technologies.Adopt a broad based capacity portfolio including Hydro Power, LNG and non-conventional and eco-friendly facts.To enhance the power generation through increasing efficiency of operations above the national level by periodic refurbishment and renovation & modernization of plants, and maximizing the availability of units.
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Post Bag No. 007, Sriniwas puri Post Office,
Sriniwaspuri, New Delhi-110065
Click above to download
the vacancy details