Junior Engineer ( Mechanical ) , Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited, Pune Jan 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
As per above Govt. reference letter Chief Engineer (Mech.) Water Resource Department, Nashik 422 002 invites application in prescribed form from eligible candidates for the below mentioned vacant posts of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) through Maharashtra knowledge corporation Ltd. Pune (MKCL)
Name Of Post : Junior Engineer ( Mechanical )- Group-B (Non Gazetted) : 61
Pay Scale :- Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4300/- + Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as per prevailing Govt. resolution.
Minimum Educational Qualification :-
i) Possess at least three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or Production Engineering or Production Technology conferred by the Maharashtra State board of Technical Education of the Government.
ii) A person appointed to the post shall be required to pass examination for Hindi and Marathi languages and such other departmental and Professional Examinations as may be prescribed by the Government, from time to time, according to the rules made in that behalf, unless he has passed or has been exempted from passing these examinations.
Last date of filling the application on website is 12 / 01 / 2012 After filling application on website the candidate should scane his/her passport size photo, own signature and upload at appropriate place given in the application form, then its printout should be taken and enclosing necessary documents & Demand Draft of prescribed amount, the application should be sent to MKCL Pune so as to reach the same on or before by .19 /01 / 2012. up to 17.00 hrs. Applications received after this date & time will not be accepted.tamilnadu govt employment
Demand Draft of Rs.300/- ( Rs. Three Hundred only.) in case of open category candidates and of Rs.150/- (Rs. One Hundred Fifty only.) for backward class category candidates, of any Nationalized bank drawn in favour of Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd; Pune, & payable at Pune should be enclosed with the application form, mentioning his name and application form No. on back side of the Demand Draft.
How to apply : The Application form duly filled with complete information, necessary documents & as per directives should be sent to following address by post / speed post or R.P.A.D.only. “ Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited” MS-IHMCT (Hotel Management College) Campus Ground Floor, 412-C, Next to Bahirat Patil Chowk, Shivajinagar, Pune – 411 016.”
1) As per Govt. rules candidate selected for this post, shall have to pass the professional examination within three years, from date of joining on service
2) Candidates selected for this post are eligible to be transferred any where in Maharashtra State.
3) The Govt. resolutions, circulars, orders issued from time to time ,in respect of recruitment and appointment will be applicable .During and till the completion of the recruitment procedure the changes if any as per the revised Govt. resolution or circular, may occur .
4) After scrutiny of applications, objective written test of 175 marks will be taken for eligible candidates. There after the Qualified candidates in written test as per available posts and as per marks scored in the written test will have to appear for the oral test of 25 marks conducted by the selection committee formed by the Chief Engineer
5) Maharashtra State Public Services (Reservation for scheduled Casts, Scheduled tribes, Denotified Tribes ( Vimukta Jatis), Nomadic Tribes special backward category and other Backward classes) Act-2001 (Mah.Act.VIII of 2004) is implemented by Govt.of Maharashtra since 29 th January 2004.
6) If the application is submitted or possesses required educational qualification, IT IS Not a right FOR , calling for written test / oral &giving appointment. During the selection Candidate found not possessing desired qualification or found misbehaving or pressurizing the selection committee directly or indirectly, the candidature of the candidate will be automatically cancelled and candidate will be disqualified for selection procedure.
7)The candidate should study carefully the vacancies for the post, the application wil be accepted by considering that all information submitted in application is correct and will be checked at any stage of selection procedure. If it is found at any stage that the candidate does not possesses the desired qualification/reservation candidature of the candidate will be cancelled at any stage
8)The application in the prescribed form and received within the stipulated time limit w.r to this advertisement will only be considered. Application received previously with any reference will not be considered . C:Documents and Settingsajits.MKCLLocal SettingsTemporary Internet FilesContent.OutlookUMOS00R3JE Bharti English Advertisementl 20 Dec 11.doc
9) Those candidate register his name in District Employment Exchange they shall also apply separately and submit the attested copy of his Employment Register No. certificate along with the application form.
10) Govt. has prescribed small family affidavit for recruitment to the posts of Group ‘A’ ‘B’ ‘C’ & ‘D’ as a necessary Qualification as “Maharashtra Public Service (small family affidavit ) rule 2005” vide notification dated 28 March 2005. This advertisement is published in accordance with these rules.
11) As per Govt. resolution No. +ÆÊxÉªÉÉä-1005/126/ºÉä´ÉÉ-4 dated 31st October 2005 New Pension Scheme is applicable to the employees entering in Govt. Service on or after 1.11.2005
12) Employees in Govt. Service should inform their controlling officers while applying for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical). They should also inform the Controlling officer that, if there is any objection it should be informed to Chief Engineer (Mechanical) Water resources department Nasik within a month. Copy of letter given to controlling officer should be submitted along with the application.
13) Last date of filling the application on website is 12 / 01 / 2012 After filling application on website the candidate should scane his/her passport size photo, own signature and upload at appropriate place given in the application form, then its printout should be taken and enclosing necessary documents & Demand Draft of prescribed amount, the application should be sent to MKCL Pune so as to reach the same on or before by .19 /01 / 2012. up to 17.00 hrs. Applications received after this date & time will not be accepted.
14)The information regarding written test ,time table, examination centre , seat number etc,to the candidates having minimum desired qualification and qualified for written examination ,will be made available on MKCL website Candidates not receiving the admit card should contact MKCL Pune & obtain their admit cards.
15) No of post MAY be changed. All rights are reserved by Chief Engineer (Mechanical) Water resources Department, Nasik-2. regarding Type of examination / C:Documents and Settingsajits.MKCLLocal SettingsTemporary Internet FilesContent.OutlookUMOS00R3
16. Prescribed application form will available on website http://oasis.mkcl.org/mech2011 from 24 / 12 / 2011 After filling the application on website candidate should scane his/her passport size photo,
17. Demand Draft of Rs.300/- ( Rs. Three Hundred only.) in case of open category candidates and of Rs.150/- (Rs. One Hundred Fifty only.) for backward class category candidates, of any Nationalized bank drawn in favour of Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd; Pune, & payable at Pune should be enclosed with the application form, mentioning his name and application form No. on back side of the Demand Draft.
18. It should be confirmed that application will reach in above office on or before 19 / 01 / 2012 by 17.00 hrs. No reason like postal delay etc. will be considered and time limit will be strictly followed. Hence it will be beneficial for candidate to fill & send the form promptly ..
Tentative Last Date :19-01-2012
About the organization:
MKCL’s Online Application Solutions and Integrated Services (OASIS) is MKCL’s Program to empower IT supported e-Application processes in the field of Admission Selection Recruitment in particular and eGovernance processes in general MKCL’s Online Admission and Recruitment Framework is mainly useful to transform existing complex admission/recruitment system into applicant/student-friendly, simpler, efficient, accurate, prompt and transparent system at affordable cost with high quality, greater speed and wider accessibility in a mass-personalized manner. OASIS framework can also be used for Field data collection and Registration to various competitive examinations. It also helps in maintaining entire database of all the aspiring applicants for future references and compliances by the admission/recruitment authorities under Right to Information Act.The software hosted on this website for filling in the Application Form on Internet will be so designed that the applicant is presented with a step-by-step and guided process to fill in the form. The next piece of information requested from him/her will be based on online processing of his/her previous entries and interpretation and applicability of various rules to his/her specific case. Thus, the applicant gets a feel that the Application Form is, as if, specially designed for him or personalized for him. As this is simultaneously applicable to a large number of applicants, the application process gets transformed from a generalized faceless process to a personalized service suited to the real needs felt by the applicants. After filling in the online application and uploading the photograph the applicant will be prompted to take printout of the filled in form.
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited Government Of Maharashtra
Water Resources Deapartment
Office of the Chief Engineer (Mechanical) Water Resources Department Nashik – 422 002.
Click above to download
the vacancy details