Chemical , Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Projects & Development India Limited, Baroda Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), is a Mini Ratna, Category-I , an ISO-9001-2008 Certified Company, Government of India Undertaking, under Department of Fertilizers, is a leading Design Engineering and Consultancy organization having experience of over 40 years in Design, Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Construction Supervision and Commissioning of Fertilizer & Allied Chemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Power, Housing/Township and Infrastructure projects.
Applications are invited in the attached format from the eligible candidates, who are fulfilling the below mentioned specifications
Discipline : Chemical : 6 (UR : 5; OBC-1).
Qualification & Experience : Graduate degree in Chemical Engineering from recognized University / Institute and having experience in design / plant operation experience in Fertilizer/ Oil & Gas / Refinery / Chemical/Petrochemicals industries etc.
Age Limit : Maximum 55 years as on 31.05.2012.employment news
Experience (Post qualification) : 1 year and above as on 31.05.2012
Period Of Engagement : Initially One year, extendable upto 3 years at the sole discretion of the management and subject to job requirement /satisfactory performance during the contract period.
How to apply : Eligible candidates may send their CV in the format provided, complete in all respect, along with photocopies (self-attested) of relevant testimonials showing proof of age, academic & professional qualifications, experience etc. and one recent passport size photograph through post/courier to reachChief Manager (P&A),Projects & Development India Ltd.,PDIL Bhawan, Samta, Subhanpura,Baroda-3900 23, Gujarat,
1. AGE LIMIT : Maximum 55 years as on 31.05.2012.EXPERIENCE (Post qualification): 1 year and above as on 31.05.2012REMUNERATION: To commensurate with qualification & experience.QUALIFICATION: Above qualifications should be from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
2. QUALIFYING MARKS: The minimum qualifying marks in Engg.Degree examn. shall be 60 % .Knowledge of Computer skills in the relevant areas of work is desirable.
3. Candidates belonging to reserved category, if applicable, must attach relevant SC/ST/OBC/PHcertificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority. Please note that thecandidates seeking benefits of reservation under OBC
4. The candidates employed in Govt./Quasi-Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies must produce NOC atthe time of Interview. In case the candidate fails to produce the certificate, his/her candidature willnot be considered.Projects & Development India Limited(A Government of India Undertaking)PDIL Bhawan, Samta, Subhanpura, Baroda-3900 23.
5. Candidates who do not meet above specifications need not apply as their applications will berejected.Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail therecruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Any dispute with regard to the selection process will be subject to courts/tribunals havingjurisdiction over Baroda (Gujarat).The prescribed qualification/ experience are the minimum and possession of the same does notentitle a candidate for interview. PDIL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
7. In case the candidate is found to be ineligible on account of any false declaration, certificates,testimonials etc., at any stage, their candidature/contract engagement will be rejected/terminatedwithout any notice.
8, Eligible candidates may send their CV in the format provided, complete in all respect, alongwith photocopies (self-attested) of relevant testimonials showing proof of age, academic &professional qualifications, experience etc. and one recent passport size photograph throughpost/courier to reachChief Manager (P&A), Projects & Development India Ltd., PDIL Bhawan, Samta, Subhanpura,Baroda-3900 23, Gujarat,
9. PDIL shall not be responsible for any loss of communication letters sent due to invalid/ wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc.
Tentative Last Date:18-06-2012
About the organization:
in 1951, PDIL was established as a Technology wing of Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited, with an objective to obtain Technological Self relianceIn 1961, PDIL’s activities were enlarged and it became P&D, Planning & Development Division of FCI LtdIn 1978, FCI & NFL group of companies were reorganized and P&D Division of FCI Ltd. became Independent Public Sector Undertaking called Fertiliser (Planning & Development) India Limited (FPDIL).In 1981, FPDIL became Projects & Development India Limited. (PDIL) with an objective to diversify in the areas beyond fertilizer & chemicalsSince, its formation, PDIL has been involved in the design,
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL)
PDIL Bhawan, Samta, Subhanpura,
Baroda-3900 23, Gujarat,
Click above to download
the vacancy details