FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Officer Trainee- Engineering,Officer Trainee,Information Systems Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited , Mumbai Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., is a mega integrated Oil refining and marketing company, with 336th position in the prestigious list of Fortune Global 500 Companies and 1054th position in the prestigious list of Forbes 2000, during 2010-11.
1.A) POSITION : Officer Trainee- Engineering Disciplines: 45 (Unreserved : 22, SC : 07, ST : 04, OBC-NC* : 12)
1.B) POSITION : Officer Trainee- Engineering Disciplines (Backlog Positions) : 36 (SC : 08, ST : 23, OBC-NC : 05)
QUALIFICATIONS (FOR POSITION 1.A & 1.B) : Full time Graduates in Engineering / Technology (B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc-Engineering) from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / University
MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT : 25 years as on 20th June, 2012.
2. A) POSITION :Officer Trainee – Quality Control / Operations: 09 (Unreserved : 04, SC: 01, ST : 01, OBC – NC : 03)
2. B) POSITION : Officer Trainee- Quality Control / Operations (Backlog Positions) : 08 (SC : 02, ST : 05, OBC-NC : 01)
QUALIFICATIONS (FOR POSITION 2.A & 2.B) : Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry (Analytical / Physical / Organic / Inorganic), equivalent to M.Sc in Chemistry.
MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT : 27 years as on 20th June, 2012.
3. A) POSITION : Officer Trainee – CSR : 03 (Unreserved : 02, OBC–NC : 01)
3. B) POSITION : Officer Trainee – CSR (Backlog Positions): 02 (SC : 01, ST : 01)
QUALIFICATION : 2 years full time Masters in Social Welfare (MSW) from AICTE/UGC recognized institute/university
MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT : 27 years as on 20th June, 2012
4. A) POSITION : Information Systems Officer: 12 (Unreserved : 06, SC : 02, ST : 01, OBC–NC : 03)
4. B) POSITION : Information Systems Officer (Backlog Positions) : 10 (SC : 02, ST : 06, OBC–NC : 02)
QUALIFICATIONS : Full time four year B.E. / B.Tech. in the discipline of Electronics / Telecommunications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university.
MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT : 30 years as on 20th June, 2012.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION & PROCESSING FEE :
General and OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of r 535/-(Application fee of r 400/-, Processing fee of r 100/- and banking charges of r 35/-) and SC, ST & PWD candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of r 135/-( Processing fee of r 100/- plus banking charges of r 35/-) by selecting any one of the payment option in the online application
A. Payment through challan at State Bank of India (SBI)
B. Online Payment through Debit / Credit card
HOW TO APPLY :Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form. Apply online only on Online submission of the application will be allowed oNo other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
1. Indian Nationals only need to apply.Only Online Applications will be acceptable. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo(in jpg / gif format less than 500 kb) ready before filling online application form.
2. Candidates are not required to send printout of online application or any other document in hardcopy to HPCL. Admit Card for Written Test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc.
3. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to our CorporateRecruitment Team only through
4. Admit card for written test is to be downloaded from the website has to be duly signed by thecandidate and photograph affixed and is required to be produced at the time of written test.HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any othercommunication sent, due to invalid
5. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage ofmarks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute.Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at thetime of interview.
6. Number of vacancies may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Corporation.Since the written test for all the above positions is to be conducted on the same day, the candidatesshould apply for one position only.
7. Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not beconsidered. The email id provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year.HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any examination
Tentative Last Date: 20-06-2012
About the organization:
“HPCL, along with its joint ventures, will be a fully integrated company in the hydrocarbons sector of exploration and production, refining and marketing; focusing on enhancement of productivity, quality and profitability; caring for customers and employees; caring for environment protection and cultural heritage.It will also attain scale dimensions by diversifying into other energy related fields and by taking up transnational operations.”To be a World Class Energy Company known for caring and delighting the customers with high quality products and innovative services across domestic and international markets with aggressive growth and delivering superior financial performance. The Company will be a model of excellence in meeting social commitment, environment, health and safety norms and in employee welfare and relations
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Fortune 500 and Forbes 2000 company, with an annual turnover of Rs. 1,32,670 Crores and sales
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai – 400020.
Click above to download
the vacancy details