Telecom Technical Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Jaipur Apr 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following 220 posts of Telecom Technical Assistant (TTAs) in the Pay scale of Rs. 13600 – 25420 in various Secondary Switching Areas (SSAs) in the state of Rajasthan :
Telecom Technical Assistant (TTAs) : 220 posts
Qualification : 3 years Engineering Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Radio Engineering / Computer Engineering / Instruments Technology/ Information Technology / M.Sc. (Electronics).
Age : 18 to 27 years. Relaxation as per rules.
Written Exam on 30/06/2013.
Mode of selection:
a) The selection will be through an open competitive examination followed by a medical test.
b) Minimum qualifying marks for different category of candidates will be as follows:-
(i) Minimum qualifying marks in the paper will be 40% for the General Category(OC) and 33% for the candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PH categories. The Question paper shall comprise of these parts of 20,90 and 90 each, as prescribed in the scheme and Syllabus. There will be a single paper of 200 marks and each question shall carry one mark.
(ii) The minimum qualifying marks in each of the three parts of Question paper will be 30% for OC and 20% for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories i.e the minimum passing marks in each of the 3 parts in respect of OBC/SC/ST, it will be 6, 27 and 27 respectively whereas in respect of OBC/SC/ST, it will be 4,18 and 18 respectively.
(iii) Further relaxation of 2% in marks will be given to the physically Handicapped candidates in each category viz OC-PH,OBC-PH,SC-PH and ST-PH.
(iv) There will be negative marking for each wrong one , 25% of mark of that question shall be deducted.
c) Merit List will be drawn SSA/Recruitment Unit wise.
Application Fee : Rs.500/- in the form of Postal Order/ Bank Draft along with the application form drawn in the favour of “AO (Cash), BSNL O/o the CGMT, Rajasthan, Jaipur”, payable at “Jaipur”. No fee for SC/ST/PH candidates.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to Assistant Director (Recruitment-II), BSNL O/o The Chief General Manager Telecom, BSNL, Rajasthan Telecom Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur – 302008 , positively. The envelope containing the application form should be marked with heading as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TELECOM TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (TTA) – RECRUITMENT YEAR – 2012 IN BSNL” .
1. The candidate’s comprehension and understanding of General English shall be tested through simple exercise such as provision of antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks and multiple-choice exercise etc.
2. Co-ordinate Geometry; Vector Algebra; Matrix and Determinant; Differential Calculus; Integral Calculus: Differential equation of second order; Fourier series; Laplace Transform; Complex Number, Partial Differentiation. Measurement-Units and Dimension
3. Electrostatics, Coulomb’s law, Electric field, Gauss’s theorem; concept of potential difference; concept of capacitance and capacitors, Ohm’s law, power and energy, Kirchoff’s voltage, current laws and their applications in simple DC circuits, Basic Magnetism; Electro Magnetism
4. Electronics Devices and Circuits: Classification of materials into conductor, semi conductor, insulator etc, electrical properties, magnetic materials, various types of relays, switches and connectors, conventional representation of electric and electronic circuits elements.
5. 3 phases vs. single-phase supply, Star Delta connections, relation between phase & line voltage power factor and their measurements; construction and principles of working of various types of electrical measuring instruments.
6. All candidates provisionally recruited shall execute a Bond for a period of two years from the date of their appointment in the format specified by the BSNL and shall remain on probation period of two years. The selected candidates,
7. The applications in the prescribed Proforma completed in all respect and duly signed by the candidates along with the attested photocopies of the documents (viz. Date of Birth, Educational Qualification Certificate caste
8. In OBC certificate it should be categorically mentioned that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer. The name in the SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate should perfectly match with that in the Secondary Certificate & other certificates of higher qualifications.
Tentative Last Date:13-05-2013
About the organization:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. was incorporated on 15th september 2000 . It took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October‘ 2000 on going concern basis.It is one of the largest & leading public sector units providing comprehensive range of telecom services in India. BSNL has installed Quality Telecom Network in the country & now focusing on improving it, expanding the network, introducing new telecom services with ICT applications in villages & winning customer’s confidence. Today, it has about 43.74 million line basic telephone capacity, 8.83 million WLL capacity, 72.60 million GSM capacity, 37,885 fixed exchanges, 68,162 GSM BTSs, 12,071 CDMA Towers, 197 Satellite Stations, 6,86,644 RKm. of OFC, 50,430 RKm. of microwave network connecting 623 districts, 7330 cities/towns & 5.8 lakhs villages .BSNL is the only service provider, making focused efforts & planned initiatives to bridge the rural-urban digital divide in ICT sector.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Rajasthan Telecom Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur – 302008
Click above to download
the vacancy details