Management Trainee, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at Projects & Development India Limited , Noida May 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), is a Mini Ratna Category-I PSU. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainees at their Offices at Noida, Baroda, Sindri, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata & Hyderabad :
Management Trainee : 35 posts (UR-19, OB9, SC-5, ST-2) in Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering., Age : 25 years,
Qualification : Full time Graduate Engineering Degree in respective qualifying disciplines from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates) along with qualified GATE 2013 Marks (out of 100).,
tipend and Pay Scale : During training candidates will be paid a consolidated amount (approx.) of Rs. 30000/- p.m. (at Noida, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata & Hyderabad), Rs.29750/- p.m.(at Baroda) and Rs.29600/- p.m.(at Sindri) as stipend. On successful completion of one year of training candidates will be absorbed as Engineer in the pay scale of Rs.16400-40500/-
SELECTION PROCEDURE : Eligible shortlisted candidates having valid GATE 2013 Marks(out of 100) and degree in required disciplines will be called for Interview. Shortlisting will be done in order of merit of GATE 2013 Marks(out of 100) & discretion of the management as to no. of candidates to be called. An intimation through email will be sent to eligible candidates for date & time of Interview. Interview will be conducted at PDIL Bhawan, Sector-1, Noida & they will be reimbursed to and fro single sleeper class rail fare on submission of copy of the tickets.
Application Fee : Rs. 300/- for (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST) must be made through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Transfer at the time of applying online.
How to Apply : Apply Online at PDIL Eligible candidates has to apply online only. No manual/paper application will be entertained. While applying, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms
1. Candidates against whom a criminal case is pending in a court of law need not apply.
2. All Candidates to have a basic knowledge of working in Computers, MS Office and relevant specialized software.
3. The selected candidates will be required to execute a bond to serve the company for a minimum period of 4 years (including training period) at the time of joining.
4. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer)/PH candidates shall be followed as per Government Guidelines. Relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer)
5. Please note that the candidates seeking benefits of reservation under OBC(Non-creamy layer) category must submit the certificate in appropriate format
6. PDIL shall not be responsible for any loss/delay in receipt of Registration Slip /Letters of communication, due to invalid/wrong e-mail id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc.
7. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail the recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
8. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gautam Budh Nagar and courts
Tentative Last Date: 20-05-2013
About the organization:
We are a premier design engineering and consultancy organization, committed towards technological excellence and self-reliance in the growth of the fertilizer and allied chemical industries with associated off site and utility facilities, Oil & Gas Sector viz. Product pipelines, LPG Terminals, Oil terminals, LPG Bottling Plants, LPG mounded Storages, Methanol Plants, Hydrogen Plants and various acid Plants. In the present world of technological advancement, Information Technology, has really brought the world so close that we can approach each other and communicate in no time. Taking the advantage for becoming closer and sharing the expertise, PDIL endeavours to serve various organizations with Expert and Quality Engineering Services in the field of fertilizers, allied Chemicals, Oil & Gas sector, Refineries, Power Plants, Offsites & Utilities. PDIL is backed up with the strength of engineers specialized in various disciplines of engineering and latest computer aided design facilities at Noida (near New Delhi) and Baroda (Gujarat). PDIL is an ISO 9001:2008 company. PDIL ensures that Quality of our services, which spans from concept to commissioning of engineering projects, fully meets the requirements of customers including timely completion.
Projects & Development India Ltd. (PDIL)
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
PDIL Bhawan, A-14, Sector-1, Noida – 201301
Click above to download
the vacancy details