(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
Post Vacancy Details:
Manager (E & M)
Assistant Manager (Civil)
Assistant Manager (E & M)
Assistant Manager (RS)
Assistant Manager (Traction)
Assistant Manager (S&T)
After screening of documents, suitable number of eligible candidates shall be called for selection.
Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
1.The number of vacancies can vary.
2.The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
3.Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
4.No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
2. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
3. A copy of this online Application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with self-attested copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a.2 recent passport size colour photographs
b.Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order)
c.Experience certificates (in chronological order)
d.Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card etc.)
e.Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats.
f.Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
Documents thus arranged are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana”.
4. Experience certificates, salary slips and bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
5. Candidates can apply for more than one vacancy. However, separate online registration and documentation has to be done for each.
6. The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of such application form with them and to carry the same at the time of the interview if called. Candidates who have registered online but whose physical application along with aforesaid documents is not received by the due date, their candidature may not be considered.
7. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called.
8. No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay in post/courier for any reason whatsoever.
9. Departmental Candidates of RITES are also required to apply online and submit hard copy through proper channel.
10.Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
11.Candidates should submit only single application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
12.If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
1.Start date of online registration 18.11.2015
2.Last date of online registration 30.11.2015
3.Last date of submission of hard copy of documents 07.12.2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form