Telecom Technical Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, Ambala Apr 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the 156 posts of Telecom Technical Assistant (TTAs) in the Pay scale of Rs. 13600 – 25420 in various Districts/ Secondary Switching Areas (SSAs) in Haryana :
Telecom Technical Assistant (TTAs) : 156 posts (UR-93, OBC-35, SC-25, PH-3)
Qualification : 3 years Engineering Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Radio Engineering / Computer Engineering / Instruments Technology/ Information Technology / M.Sc. (Electronics).
Age : 18 to 27 years. Relaxation as per rules.
Mode of Selection: By means of competitive examination to be held in accordance with syllabus and Programme as under. Exam will be held at SSA level and Merit list will be drawn by respective SSA. There shall be only One Paper of multiple choice objective type(OMR based) of three hours duration with the following details:- PART MARKS Day & Time Part-I General Ability Test 20 30-06-2013 (Sunday) 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM Part-II Basic Engineering 90 Part-III Specialization 90 Note:- (I) No bonus marks will be awarded for any higher qualifications or sports qualifications. (II) Candidates will have option to appear in paper either in Hindi or English language.
Application Fee : Rs.500/- in the form of Postal Order/ DD only favouring “The Accounts Officer (Cash), Office of Sr. GMTD/ GMTD …. (name of SSA)…..” . No fee for SC/PH candidates.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should reach AGM (Admin/ HR), O/o Senior GMTD/ GMTD name of SSA) of the SSA concerned for which the candidate wishes to apply at the address given above,sarkari naukri
1. he candidate’s comprehension and understanding of General English shall be tested throughsimple exercise such as provision of antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks and multiple-choice exercises etc.
2. Applied Mathematics: Co-ordinate Geometry; Vector Algebras, Matrix and Determinant ; Differential calculus ; Integral calculus, Differential equation of second order;
3. Basic Electricity: Electrostatics, coulomb’s law, Electric field, Gauss’s theorem, concept of potential difference; concept of capacitance and capacitors; Ohm ‘s law, power energy, Kirchoff’s voltage and current laws
4. Electronic Devices and Circuits: Classification of materials into conductor ,semi conductor, insulator etc. electrical properties, magnetic materials, various types of relays, switches and connectors. Conventional representation
5. Digital Techniques: Applications and advantages of digital systems; number system(binary and hexadecimal); Logic Gates; Logic Simplification; Codes and Parity;
6. Electrical: 3 phase vs single phase supply, Star Delta Connections, relation between phase & line voltage, power factor and their measurements; construction and principles of working of various types of electrical measuring instruments,
7. Communication: Modulation and demodulation-principles and operation of various types of AM, FM and PM modulators/demodulator; pulse modulation- TDM,PAM,PPM,PWM; Multiplexing, Principles and applications of PCM.
8. Network, Filters and Transmission Lines: Two point network, Attenuator; Filters; Transmission Lines and their applications; characteristic impedance of line; concept of reflection and standing waves on transmission line;
Tentative Last Date: 13-05-2013
About the organization:
It gives me immense pleasure to join as CGM, BSNL Haryana on 04.06.2012. BSNL Haryana is enriched with all the technologies to fulfil the telecom needs of our esteemed customers in Haryana. Mobile coverage is available in all the pockets and customer friendly plans are being launched from time to time. Mobile network is being augmented by providing additional 8.5 lakh lines.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Office of the Chief General Manager Telecom, Ambala, Haryana
Click above to download
the vacancy details