Technical Officer,Assistant Welfare Administrator,Data Entry Operator Gr. B, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Staff Selection Commission, Bangalore Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR), Bangalore, invite application for the following posts in various Ministries/ Offices of the Government of India :
1. Technical Officer (Photolitho) : 09 posts in Government of India Press, Pay Scale : Rs.9300 – 34800 grade pay Rs.4600/-
2. Assistant Welfare Administrator : 02 posts in office of Welfare Commissioner, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Pay Scale : Rs.9300 – 34800 grade pay Rs.4200/-
3. Technical Assistant : 01 post in Regional Office for Health & Family Welfare, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2800/-
4. Data Entry Operator Gr. B : 16 post, in AFHQ/ISOs in the office of the Joint Secretary (Trg.) & Chief Administrative Officer, Ministry of Defence, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2800/-delhi sarkari naukri
5. Data Entry Operator Gr. B : 07 posts in Signal Intelligence Directorate in the office of the Joint Secretary (Trg.) & Chief Administrative Officer, Ministry of Defence, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2800/-
6. Laboratory Assistant : 01 post in Regional Centre of Organic, Ministry of Agriculture, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.1900/-
Fee Payable : Rs.50/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen) by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only, available at head post office all over the country.
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format should be sent in an envelope superscribed with bold letters as “Application for the posts of ……………….. “ to The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, E Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034.
(i) Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate
(ii) If necessary documents as mentioned in item 5 are not submitted along with the application, the application will be rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process and no request for revival will be considered.
(iii) Incomplete or unsigned applications or applications without photograph or fee or applications received late will be rejected summarily. The Commission will not be responsible for postal delays.
(iv) The candidates may note that provisional certificates/mark sheets in support of age, educational qualifications signed by Principals of Colleges or Schools are not acceptable by the Commission.
(v) If a candidate has changed his/her name or dropped/added part of his/her name after Matriculation/SSC/HR.Sec., he/she is required to submit an attested copy of Gazette Notification to the effect that he/she has changed his/her name after matric etc,.
(vi) Wherever a proficiency test has been prescribed the Commission may, at its discretion, call for interview only such candidates who obtain a certain minimum marks in proficiency test as decided by the Commission.
Tentative Last Date:01-06-2012
About the organization :
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976, primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments. Functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been further widened and now it carries out recruitment for Group B and Group C posts under the Central Government. The Commission thus recruits the major work force for the Central Government, including the Central Para-military Forces. The Commission comprises of a Chairman, 2 Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations The Headquarters of the Commission is at New Delhi. Presently the Commission is chaired by Shri N.K. Raghupathy, IAS. The main functions are to conduct examinations and interviews, wherever required, for recruitment to the posts within the Commission’s purview. Examinations are held as far as possible at different centres and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home state/region. The basic tenets of the Commission – Impartiality, Objectivity and Suitability – are appropriately inscribed in the Commission’s logo. These are sought to be achieved by means of objective and impartial selection of candidates through properly devised examination procedures and refined tools of interviewing techniques.
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
(Karnataka Kerala Region – KKR)
First Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034
Click above to download
the vacancy details