Project Engineer I (Electronics),Project Engineer I (Information Technology),Project Engineer II (Information Technology) , Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Centre for development of Advanced Computing, Noida May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Centre for development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) a scientific society of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. C-DAC Noida invites Online application highly talented and committed individuals for the following requirements:
Project Engineer I (Electronics) : 08 posts, Consolidated Pay : Rs. 30000, Age : 30 years
Project Engineer I (Information Technology) : 22 posts, Consolidated Pay : Rs. 30000, Age : 30 years
Project Engineer II (Electronics) : 04 posts, Consolidated Pay : Rs.37000, Age : 33 years
Project Engineer II (Information Technology) : 11 posts, Consolidated Pay : Rs.37000, Age : 33 yearsfaculty opening
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST, will be return on appearing in the test) payable by Bank DD/ Credit/ Debit Card
How to Apply : Apply Online at CDAC Noida
1. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology, Govt. of India, established with the mandate to design, develop and deploy electronics and advanced IT products and solutions.
2. CDAC is internationally recognized for its celebrated PARAM series of supercomputers, multi-lingual and multi-media products, Health Care Informatics and Management, and several initiatives in e-Governance and Ubiquitous Computing. It has a nation wide presence with centers in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi,
3. CDAC offers a unique work environment that recognizes talent and stimulates growth. Besides the state of art infrastructure, the centre provides its members an opportunity to take initiatives and carve out a niche in their sphere of activity.
4. The development activities are in the verticals of Health Information Management Systems (HIMS), E-Governance, Embedded Systems, and Speech and Natural Language Processing. The candidates should have good understanding of software engineering practices.
5. Software Development Experience on Java Technology or Dot net technology, Server installation (Linux and Windows base Operating System), Knowledge planning and setting network, Understanding of Database Query language & Open Source as well as proprietary,
6. Applications are to be submitted online. Other modes are not accepted. All qualifications must be from recognized institutes/universities. Age Limit : 30 Years relaxation up to 5 years to SC/ST/PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
7. Payment:„Ï In case you decide to pay the application fee by DD, please obtain a Demand Draft of Rs.500/-, favoring ¡§CDAC NOIDA¡¨, from any nationalized bank, payableat Noida. You will have to enter the DD number in the On-line registration form.
8. After completing the registration process, send the DD by post or courier subscribing the envelope ¡Application fee for PE/SPE¡¦ to Head (HR), C-DAC, Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida ¡V 201307 (U.P.),
Tentative Last Date:24-05-2012
About the organization:
CDAC, Noida – formerly known as ER&DCI, Noida – is a constituent unit of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology, Govt. of India. It is a multi-campus center with two campuses (R&D and Academic) separated by a distance of about 100 meters. The overall built-up area is around 17000 square meters. The current employee strength is around 400, of which more than 60% is engineers .From its very inception in 1994, the center has been working in application oriented design and development for various customer requirements. During these years, it has acquired competency, expertise and extensive experience in the areas of Health Informatics, Embedded Systems, Language Computing and e-Governance domains. These form the four verticals of its R&D wing.The academic wing focuses on generation of quality manpower in advanced software areas. It is organized as four schools –viz.- School of IT (SoIT), School of Electronics (SoE), School of Management (SoM) and Finishing School (FS). SoIT provides MCA and M.Tech courses in Computer Science and Information Technology. SOE provides M.Tech course in VLSI Design and a number of postgraduate diploma programs in wireless, embedded systems, and hardware design. SoM provides MBA course in Software Enterprise Management. These are affiliated to GGSIP University in New Delhi. The Finishing School offers various postgraduate diploma courses in many advanced topics.
Canter for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC),
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (UP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details