Associate Director,Principal Technical Officer,Sr. Technical Officer,Sr. Web Developer,Software Developer,Research Associate,Design Engineer,Desktop Support Engineer , Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Canter for Development of Advance Computing, Pune Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
C-DAC, invites skilled and experienced professionals for various positions, to augment their R&D initiatives :
Associate Director : 05 posts
Joint Director : 05 posts
Principal Technical Officer : 01 post
Sr. Technical Officer : 01 postpsu jobs
Web Developer : 05 posts
Sr. Web Developer : 04 posts
Software Developer : 20 posts
Sr. Software Developer : 04 posts
Scientific Computing : 11 posts in different areas
Research Associate : 02 posts
Junior Research Fellow : 03 posts
Design Engineer : 10 posts
Testing Engineer : 01 post
Designer : 02 posts
Linguist : 03 posts
Desktop Support Engineer : 01 post
System Administrator : 01 post
How to Apply: Apply Online at CDAC
1. Maximum age limit will vary according to the experience asked for the post. Applicants belonging to the reserved category / Govt. employees would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India’s norms.
2. All the Project Engineers positions are on contract for a fixed duration and against approved projects. No of posts advertised may vary as per the project requirements with consolidated pay as per CDAC’s norm.
3. Applicants working in Central/State Govt/PSU or any Govt Undertaking are required to forward an online advance copy of the application and submit the applications through the proper channel by clearly mentioning the position code on the application.
4. Mere fulfillment of the above-mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to interview all the candidates.
5. CDAC reserves the right to: (a) conduct written tests for such posts wherever it feels necessary and (b) not to fill up all or any of the advertised positions. HRD – Recruitment Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) NSG IT Park, S. No. 127/2B/2A, Sarja Hotel Lane, Aundh, Pune – 411 007,
Tentative Last Date:03-05-2012
About the organization :
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities. The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988. Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period. Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER&DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now DeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications. With the passage of time as a result of creative echo system that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created; while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies; similarly C-DAC started its education & training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools.
Canter for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC)
Head, Corporate HRD, C-DAC
Pune University Campus, Ganesh khind Road, Pune – 411007
Click above to download
the vacancy details