Assistant Project Manager (Accounts), Jobs & Vacancy in Management at National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Hyderabad Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
IT Facilitator – 01
Qualification : Essential: 1. Graduation with MCA / B.Tech. 5 years experience in project data maintenance, report generation etc. website updation and modifications, development of web-interface 2. The applicants already in Government job with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 and above are only eligible
Desirable: Advance training in Information Technology and Information Management.
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-delhi sarkari naukri
Age limit : NA
Assistant Project Manager (Accounts) – 01
Qualification : Essential: 1. A degree from a recognized university. 2. Should have 7 years experience in file maintenance, correspondence with various training organizations and institutes in connection with training / teaching and similar, consultancy related to Agri-business Projects, coordination of training etc. 3. The applicants already in Government job with Grade Pay of
Rs. 4200 and above are only eligible.
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
Age limit : NA
How To Apply: Director General, MANAGE,
1. The Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India, in association with NABARD has launched a unique programme to take better methods of farming to each and every farmer across the country.This programme aims to tap the expertise available in the large pool of Agriculture Graduates.
2. Committed to this programme, the Government is now also providing start-up training to graduates in Agriculture, or any subject allied to Agriculture like Horticulture, Sericulture, Veterinary Sciences, Forestry, Dairy, Poultry Farming, and Fisheries, etc. Those completing the training can apply for special start-up loans for venture. Earn money and prestige by becoming a consultant to farmers
3. Agribusiness Centres would provide paid services for enhancement of agriculture production and income of farmers. Centres would need to advice farmers on crop selection, best farm practices, post-harvest value-added options,
4. Free Training to set up your Agriclinic or Agribusiness CentreAs an integral part of this nationwide initiative, specialised training will be provided to Agriculture Graduates interested in setting up such a centre. Being provided free of cost,
5. Bank loans available for Agriclinics and Agribusiness Centres An individual or a group of individuals is eligible for availing of these loans. The outer ceiling for the cost of projects by individuals is Rs.10 lakhs, pro-rata.
6. Depending on the type of venture you want to set up, and with a moratorium of up to 2 years, Agriclinics and Agribusiness Centre Loans can be repaid within 5 to 10 years as per easy installment plans. The rate of interest, margin and security
Tentative Last Date :11-06-2012
About the organization:
The Department of Agriculture & Cooperation (DAC), Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India launched Kisan Call Centers on January 21, 2004 across the country to deliver extension services to the farming community. The purpose of these call centers is to respond to issues raised by farmers, instantly, in the local language. There are call centers for every state which are expected to handle traffic from any part of the country. Queries related to agriculture and allied sectors are being addressed through these call centers.A Kisan Call Center consists of a complex of telecommunication infrastructure, computer support and human resources organized to manage effectively and efficiently the queries raised by farmers instantly in the local language. Mainly, Subject Matter Specialists (SMSs) using telephone and computer, interact with farmers to understand the problem and answer the queries at a Call Centre.This is a functional area within an organization like Research Stations, ATICs, KVKs Agricultural Colleges, or an outsourced, where separate facilities exist solely to answer inbound calls or make outbound telephone calls, to resolve the queries of pending calls.
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management(MANAGE)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030, Andhra Pradesh, India
Click above to download
the vacancy details