Executive Engineer (Electrical),Executive Engineer (Mechanical), Executive Engineer (C&I),Executive Engineer (Civil),Senior Divisional Engineer (Electrical),Senior Divisional Engineer (Mechanical), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Damodar Valley Corporation Limited, Delhi Jan 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
DVC is looking for energetic and experienced engineers for induction of lateral entry in the rank of M3 & M4 level who are having experienced in 210 MW or above units in different discipline for Operation & Maintenance of upcoming plants along with Project Engineering, Corporate Monitoring of Projects & Corporate Material Management.DVC offers ample professional growth opportunities in expanding power projects :
Vacancies in M3 grade in the Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.6600/-, Age : 35 years
Executive Engineer (Electrical) : 10 posts
Executive Engineer (Mechanical) : 10 posts
Executive Engineer (C&I) : 09 postsdelhi sarkari naukri
Executive Engineer (IT) : 06 posts
Executive Engineer (Civil) : 01 post
Vacancies in M4 grade in the Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.7600/-, Age : 35 years
Senior Divisional Engineer (Electrical) : 20 posts
Senior Divisional Engineer (Mechanical) : 24 posts
Senior Divisional Engineer (C&I) : 10 posts
Senior Divisional Engineer (IT) : 03 posts
Senior Divisional Engineer (Civil) : 02 posts
Selection will be on the basis of Educational Qualification,Experience and performance in personal Interview .However incase of more number of candidates screening test may also beheld. DVC may at their discretion may call for Personal Interview depending upon number of applications.
(i) Interview: – Candidates who are shortlisted based on the QR & experience will be called for Personal Interview provisionally without verification of age/qualification/category (SC/ST/ PWD/OBC) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents. Only those candidates who meet the QR & experience as decided by DVC shall be allowed for Personal Interview and the decision of DVC in this regard shall be final.
(ii) The candidates will appear for the Personal Interview at DVC HQ, Kolkata at their own expenses and risk and DVC will not be responsible for any injury/losses etc. of any nature.
(iii) The DVC reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all the provisions of the recruitment process, without assigning any reason thereof. Depending upon the requirement, DVC reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason there for.
(iv) No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate. DVC shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to candidates. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies, communication of results, etc., DVC’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply Online at DVC . Candidates are required to send online printout application along with necessary documents to DVC by ordinary
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as well as on the website www.dvc.gov.in.
3. External candidates with Degree not having approval by the AICTE are not eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates in this connection are advised to bring proof of AICTE approval in the form of a print-out of AICTE notification from their website showing the name
4. Candidate should arrange to have 4 (four) identical duly signed by self colored passport photographs (not older than 3 months from date of application). Different styled photograph(s) may lead to rejection of the candidature.
5. Candidates are required to sign in the prescribed place provided in the Form in running hand and not in Block Capital or disjointed letter. During physical verification, all signatures should be identical. Different styled Signature at various occasions during Recruitment activities may lead to the rejection of the candidature.
6. Candidates employed with Government Departments/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview positively.
7. The candidates will appear for the PI at the allotted centers at their own expenses and risk and DVC will not be responsible for any injury/losses etc. of any nature.
8. It is advisable to furnish the permanent address as temporary addresses can lead to inconvenience while delivering the call letter/appointment letter, if selected. If there is any change in address or the candidate does not reside at the permanent address,
9. The candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PH/Ex-Servicemen category has to submit attested copy of caste /PH certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority specified by GOI Rules/Orders.
10. If the candidate desires to be considered against a specific category as filled by him/her in the application, subsequent representation for changeof category status will not be entertained under any circumstances.
11. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as General.
12. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the Advertisement.
13. It is brought to the knowledge of the candidates that if the situation so demands due to unforeseen reasons or otherwise, the interview may continue even on the next working day(s) beyond the fixed dates, candidates should make their own arrangements for stay for attending interview.
14. DVC also reserves its right to cancel the advertisement, modify the educational qualifications/experience without assigning any reason thereof.
Tentative Last Date :05-02-2013
About the organization:
Entrusted with the responsibilities of providing the vital input power for industrial growth in the resource rich Damodar Valley region, DVC has been practically operating as a pioneer, using latest available technologies to supply bulk power at reasonable rates to the major industries.DVC has maintained its lead role in the eastern region by adopting itself to the challenges of time and technology during the course of last 59 years. DVC has been generating and transmitting power since 1953 and has succeeded not only in meeting the needs of consumers but has also helped to increase the demand of power which itself is an index of development.MAITHON POWER LIMITED a joint venture company by DVC and Tata Power has been formed to implement 1000 MW Maithon Right Bank Thermal Power Project for meeting the energy needs of power deficient regions on export basis.
Damodar Valley Corporation Limited
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
DVC TOWERS: VIP ROAD: KOLKATA-700054
Click above to download
the vacancy details