Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
(C-DAC) A-34, Industrial Area
Phase-VIII Mohali–160071, Punjab
Advt No.4(6)/2015-HR Mohali
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with DeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy
C-DAC’s areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
C-DAC, Mohali seeks applications from suitable and interested candidates for the following positions on contract basis, on consolidated Salary.
1. Position: Project Engineer-I
No of Position: 15 (Fifteen) (SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3, UR-9)
Monthly Consolidated Salary: Rs. 31,000/-
Educational Qualification: 1st Class B.E./B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline
DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience
Post graduate Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics/IT/Computer Applications/ relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
2. Position: Project Engineer-II
Monthly Consolidated Salary: Rs. 37,000/-
No of Position: 09 (Nine) (SC-2, OBC-3, UR-4)
Qualifications & Experience: 1st class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post qualification work experience
DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 years of post qualification work experience
DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience
Master in Technology (M.Tech)/Master in Engineering (M.E.) OR Ph.D in relevant domain.
3. Position: Project Engineer-III
Monthly Consolidated Salary: Rs. 42,000/-
Qualifications & Experience: 1st class B.E/B.Tech (Civil) with at least 7 years of post qualification experience in Civil/ Construction/Maintenance works
4. Position: Project Technician-I
Monthly Consolidated Salary: Rs. 13,500/-
Qualifications & Experience: NCVT/ITI Trade Certificate in Fitter Trade with at least 3 years of post qualification work experience
• Candidates should satisfy themselves and see the eligibility criteria before applying for the positions.
• In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of offer of appointment, the organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
• Late/ incomplete / invalid applications stand automatically rejected.
• Only candidates shortlisted as per the notified criteria will be called for interview/written test. Candidates will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent. At the time of interview, they should bring Original Certificates of qualifications and experience and a photocopy of the same. SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit necessary certificates.
• TA /DA will be paid for appearing in the interview in respect of SC/ST candidates as per Govt. guidelines.
• C-DAC reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons thereof.
• Canvassing in any form is prohibited and will result in disqualification of the candidate.
• Candidates are advised to keep checking the website (www.cdac.in) for any information updates.
• These post are transferable to other department.
• Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications.
• In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees.
• Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
• Incase of any query/clarification regarding on-line application, candidates may contact on landline 0172-6619063 or e-mail on email@example.com
How to apply:
Step 1. Online Application Submission
Step 2. Payment of application fee
Step 3. Print the acknowledgement/ registration slip
1.Apply online by clicking appropriate link under career section of www.cdac.in Candidates can apply online from 09 September 2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2.Payment Procedure: Application Fee (Non-refundable): payment of Rs 100/- to be made through online mode only
o Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
o Application fee exempted for SC/ST,PHC,Female candidates.
For detailed instructions on method of payment please refer the details below:
o The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro).
o The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
o After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
o Candidates are required to take a printout of the online Application form. Please note that if the application is not generated, online transaction is not successful and you are requested to resubmit the application.
o To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
o Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application money so collected shall be entertained by the CDAC
o To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to register online and pay the Application Fees in time.
3. Download Admit card for attending written test: (if notified)
o Written test date for above mentioned positions will be informed later.
o The candidate is required to use (i) Registration ID Number and (ii) email ID for downloading and printing the admit card (iii) Application Password. oIt is compulsory to produce the Admit Card at the Examination Centre, the applicants are requested to bring their proof of identity (Eg, voter id, passport, PAN Card, License etc) along with them while coming for the examination. Candidates are required to be present 15 minutes before Examination starts.
Last date for online Submission: 30 September 2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form