FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Deputy Engineer,Senior Engineer , Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Bharat Electronics Limited, Delhi Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, require outstanding professionals in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Embedded Systems, Control Systems, Microwave Engineering & Physics for its Naval Systems SBU located in Bangalore :
Deputy Engineer : 06 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 16400 – 3% – 40500/-, Age : 27 years
Senior Engineer : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 20600 – 3% – 46500/-, Age : 30 years
How to Apply : Apply in the prescribed format and send the application to Post Box no. 1334, Post Master Jalahalli Post Office, Jalahalli, Bangalore 560013
1. In addition to Basic Pay other allowance like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance,Conveyance Allowance, Performances Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement, Leave TravelAllowance,
2. Applications of GEN /OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft drawnon any Scheduled Bank (preferable State Bank of India) for Rs. 500/- (DD of Rs.200/- in case ofSC / ST /PWD candidates) in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore.
3. The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time ofselection. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, withoutthe required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and nocorrespondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Outstation SC / ST & PWD candidates will be reimbursed II class to and fro train fare by theshortest route (from their correspondence address) for attending the written test / interview.Candidates belonging to Gen / OBC category will be reimbursed train fare, if they are short listedfor the interview.
5. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in theapplication form. Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e- mailonly to the id that is furnished. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to thecandidate.
6. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualifyany candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.Age / Experience indicated above may be relaxed for deserving candidates at the discretion ofthe Management.
7. asa case may be, certificate from previous employer regarding post qualification experience ifapplicable, caste / Tribe / OBC certificate, PWD certificate (if applicable) and other relevantcertificates to Post Box no. 1334, Post Master Jalahalli Post Office, Jalahalli, Bangalore 560013
Tentative Last Date: 06-08-2012
About the organization:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was set up at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad . BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India.The growth and diversification of BEL over the years mirrors the advances in the electronics technology, with which BEL has kept pace. Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL went on to produce Receiving Valves in 1961, Germanium Semiconductors in 1962 and Radio Transmitters for AIR in 1964.In 1966, BEL set up a Radar manufacturing facility for the Army and in-house R&D, which has been nurtured over the years. Manufacture of Transmitting Tubes, Silicon Devices and Integrated Circuits started in 1967. The PCB manufacturing facility was established in 1968.In 1970, manufacture of Black & White TV Picture Tube, X-ray Tube and Microwave Tubes started. The following year, facilities for manufacture of Integrated Circuits and Hybrid Micro Circuits were set up. 1972 saw BEL manufacturing TV Transmitters for Doordarshan. The following year, manufacture of Frigate Radars for the Navy began.
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Click above to download
the vacancy details