Supervisor (Draughtsman,Supervisor (Mould Plant. ),Supervisor (Electrical),Supervisor (E & I ),Supervisor (Production/ Lab./R&D), Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd, Hoshangabad May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
SPM Hoshangabad invites application for the following posts :
1. Supervisor (Draughtsman): 01 post
2. Supervisor (Mould Plant. ) : 02 posts
3. Supervisor (Electrical) : 05 posts
4. Supervisor (E & I ) : 06 postsfaculty opening
5. Supervisor (Mechanical) : 06 posts
6. Supervisor (Production/ Lab./R&D) : 15 posts
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay – Rs.4200
Age : 30 years
Application Fee : Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- issued only by any branch of State Bank of India, drawn in favour of General Manager, Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad & payable at State Bank of India, SPM Branch (Bank Code 07141), Hoshangabad (M.P.). No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged category.
How to Apply : Duly completed application should be sent to the General Manager, Security Paper Mill, Hoshangabad – 461005
1. Presently the scales are on Central DA Pattern but shall be changed to Industrial D.A. Patterns.
2. The posts notified shall be increased/decreased as per the need/requirement. The recruitment processcan be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigning any reasons. The decision of themanagement will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
3. IInd Sleeper/Second Class (Non A/C) Railway fare from the nearest Railway Station by train or busfare, if the stations are not connected by Rail, shall be reimbursed to Scheduled Castes
4. The General Manager Reserves right to call only those candidates, who according to his decisionsuitable for the post and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview orselection. The decision of the General Manager in this regard shall be final.
5. Those already working in Central Government/State Government/PSU/Corporation must applythrough proper channel in the prescribed form.
6. Application, not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incompleteapplication and those received after the last date, applications not accompanied with requisite demanddraft will not be entertained.
7. Method of Selection: The process of selection shall be written followed by personnel interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. Applications received by FAX, e-mail will not be accepted.
10. Security Paper Mill will not be responsible for any postal delay for the entire recruitment process atany stage.
Tentative Last Date :04-07-2012
About the organization:
As the name implies, Security Paper Mill Hoshangabad manufactures high quality Bank note and other security papers required by Security Presses. Like any other paper industry, SPM is also engaged in continuous process system. The constituents of process are Stock Preparation, Paper Making, Calendaring, Cutting and finally Finishing process. But unlike other ordinary / conventional paper mills, S.P.M. has a unique distinction of being the only one of its kind . It is the only paper mill in the country which produces high quality Bank Note and other Security Papers. Quality of the paper is the key factor of the organization which is accomplished in a very high security environment. It is the basic object of ours to keep a close monitoring and constant control on the critical parameters specified by the presses and to satisfy the customer’s need.This mill is set up under expert collaboration from Messrs Portals Limited United Kingdom.
Security Paper Mill (SPM)
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd. (SPMCIL)
(Wholly owned by Govt. of India)
Hoshangabad (MP) – 461005
Click above to download
the vacancy details