Deputy Engineer Mechanical,Deputy Engineer Electrical,Senior Engineer Mechanical,Senior Engineer Electrical, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navratana company and India’s premier professional electronics company requires outstanding professionals in the field of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering for its Unit located in Navi Mumbai:
1. Deputy Engineer Mechanical : 05 posts
2. Deputy Engineer Electrical : 01 post
3. Senior Engineer Mechanical : 05 posts
4. Senior Engineer Electrical : 01 post
Application Fee : Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- (SC/ST & PWD DD for Rs. 200/-) drawn on any scheduled bank (preferable SBI) in favour of `Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Taloja, Navi Mumbai.
How to Apply : Application forms in the prescribed format complete in all respects should be sent by post, to Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Plot No. L-1, MIDC Industrial Area, Taloja, Navi Mumbai : 410208,
1. Reservation / Relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PWD Candidates will be as per Government Directives. In addition to Basic Pay candidates will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performances Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible.
2. Applications of GEN/OBC candidates should be accompanied by a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- (SC/ST & PWD DD for Rs. 200/-) drawn on any scheduled bank (preferable SBI) in favour of `Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Taloja, Navi Mumbai.
3. Candidates employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertaking will be required to have their application forwarded through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
4. The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible,
5. Candidates will be required to produce original SSLC marks card, marks card of all semesters of BE / B.Tech. BE / B.Tech. degree certificate, caste certificate,
6. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e-mail to the id that is furnished.
Tentative Last Date:05-05-2012
About the organization :
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was set up at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad . BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India. The growth and diversification of BEL over the years mirrors the advances in the electronics technology, with which BEL has kept pace. Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL went on to produce Receiving Valves in 1961, Germanium Semiconductors in 1962 and Radio Transmitters for AIR in 1964. In 1966, BEL set up a Radar manufacturing facility for the Army and in-house R&D, which has been nurtured over the years. Manufacture of Transmitting Tubes, Silicon Devices and Integrated Circuits started in 1967. The PCB manufacturing facility was established in 1968. In 1970, manufacture of Black & White TV Picture Tube, X-ray Tube and Microwave Tubes started. The following year, facilities for manufacture of Integrated Circuits and Hybrid Micro Circuits were set up. 1972 saw BEL manufacturing TV Transmitters for Doordarshan. The following year, manufacture of Frigate Radars for the Navy began. Under the government’s policy of decentralization and due to strategic reasons,
BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Ghaziabad Unit, Bharat Nagar Post Office, Link Road, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (UP)
Click above to download
the vacancy details