Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil),Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following posts in ANGRAU :
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) : 09 posts
2. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) : 02 posts
How to Apply : Filled in application in the prescribed format should be send The duly filled-in application forms together with attested copies of certificates etc., and a Demand Draft towards Registration fee drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “COMPTROLLER, ANGRAU, HYDERABAD” payable at Hyderabad should reach the Registrar, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
1. All persons appointed shall execute an agreement on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100 with two witnesses and submit the same to the University concerned at the time of reporting for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the appointment.
2. The appointment is purely temporary which is terminable at any point of time without assigning reasons with or without any prior notice The University reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts advertised.
3. Certified copies of degree or provisional certificates and marks sheet should be enclosed to the application. The originals should be brought at the time of interview. A certificate showing proof of service / experience should be enclosed. Applicants should appear for written test and interview when called at their own cost.
4. Registration fee through a Demand Draft: Rs. 750/- (in case of SC/ST candidates the fees is Rs.375/-) drawn in favour of “COMPTROLLER, ANGRAU, HYDERABAD” must be enclosed. The application not accompanied by the Crossed D.D. will not be considered. Applications received, without attested copies of Certificates in support of the qualifications, experience prescribed etc., shall be rejected.
5. The duly filled-in application forms together with attested copies of certificates etc., and a Demand Draft towards Registration fee drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “COMPTROLLER, ANGRAU, HYDERABAD” payable at Hyderabad should reach the Registrar, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Tentative Last Date :03-05-2012
About the organization:
The Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University (APAU) was established on June 12, 1964 at Hyderabad. The University was formally inaugurated on March 20, 1965 by Late Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri, the then Hon’ble Prime Minister of India. Another significant milestone was the inauguration of the building programme of the University by Late Smt Indira Gandhi, the then Hon’ble Prime Minister of India on June 23, 1966. The University was renamed as Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University on November 7th 1996 in honour and memory of an outstanding Parliamentarian Acharya N.G. Ranga, who rendered remarkable selfless service for the cause of farmers and is regarded as an outstanding educationist, kisan leader and freedom fighter. The importance of the application of Science and Technology for Agricultural development was realized as early as in the beginning of this century. Among the several commissions appointed for suggesting steps to streamline agriculture development, the Royal Commission (1926) emphasized the need for a strong research base for agricultural development. Subsequently, the recommendations of the Radhakrishnan Commission (1949) on University Educationled to the establishment of Rural Universities for the overall development of agriculture and rural life in the country. Later, the Government of India constituted the First Joint Indo-American Team (1955) that studied the status and future needs of agricultural education in the country. The report of this. commission laid the foundation for all the subsequent developments with regard to agricultural education in India. However, for want of specific recommendations, the Government of India appointed the Second Joint Indo-American Team (1960) headed by Dr. M. S. Randhawa, the then Vice-President of Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The team submitted its report in 1960, which recommended specifically the establishment of Farm Universities and spelt out the basic objectives of these Universities as.
Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030, Andhra Pradesh
Click above to download
the vacancy details