ASSISTANT ENGINEERS(ELECTRICAL), Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited , Hyderabad Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited On-line through APSPDCL Website from 19.06.2012 to 10.07.2012 from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacancies on regular basis in APSPDCL.
Name of the post : ASSISTANT ENGINEERS(ELECTRICAL) : 33
i) Each applicant must pay Rs.150/- towards Application Processing Fee.
ii) Applicants under General category must also pay Rs.350/-towards Examination Fee. (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay this fee)
iii) Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and required to pay the above prescribed fee of Rs.350/-
AGE : Age not below 18 years and not more than 34 years as on date of Notification
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
** Must possess B.E/B.TECH/A.M.I.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
** The degree awarded by the Universities/institutions that are recognized by the U.G.C, D.E.C (Under IGNOU) and AICTE as the case shall only be considered.
Details of Written Examination :
i) Syllabus : The Syllabus for the written examination will be placed separately.
ii) Hall Tickets : The hall tickets will be placed on the Website seven days prior to the date of examination. The Candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 23115-955-25025-1115-30600-1280-35720
Training : The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on Training cum Probation for a period of 2 Years.
Place of posting : The candidates appointed shall be required to work at Rural operation sections any where in SPDCL..
HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM :
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then Proceed further.
I Step :- Payment of Fee
The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the A.P. Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number 12 digit in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through AP Online portal.
II Step :- Submission of Application:
After payment of Fees, the Candidate has to log on to the Website http://apspdcl.cgg.gov.in and click on Apply Online link to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The Applicants have to provide payment details (Journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on Submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgment in the form of a downloadable PDF document.
1.In supercession of all earlier instructions on Transfers, the following guidelines are issued for transfers during the year 2012-13. The ban orders in force on transfers till date are lifted.
2. Transfers are intended to improve the performance of the individual and the organization. Management expects improved performance in the days to come. Because of the time factor transfers may be limited to 20% of the cadre strength of each cadre of a particular unit.
3. All the transfers other than transfers for administrative reasons shall be done by counselling. Counselling may be carried out either formally or informally with proper record of events in a chronological order. The process of transfer shall be completed before 30.06.2012.
4. Counselling shall be conducted by asking all the employees seeking transfer to indicate three preferences and accommodation will be to the extent possible. When more than one employee asks for a particular place preference shall be given to the employee who has put in longest service in a particular station and who has better performance track record.
5. Transfer will be effected to the employees completing more than 3 years period in the present post and those completing 5 years stay in the present station in the same cadre as on 30.06.2012. Break in service for less than six months at a time will be treated as continuity of service. The period includes contract service / Incharge service also.
6. Mutual / Request transfers will be considered only for a different post in which the incumbent has not served in the preceding 5 years, provided the incumbent completes two years of stay for mutual and request transfer in the present post (not station) and have completed 5 years in the present circle as on 30.06.2012.
7. No person shall be transferred before completion of 2 years service in a particular station as on 30.06.2012 and no person shall be retained beyond 5 years of service in a particular station (Station means place i.e City, Town, Village) of actual working for the purpose of transfer and not office or institution.
8. Protection from transfers is to be given for Discom President, Discom Secretary,Regional Secretary, Regional President in respect of the recognised unions only i.e A.P.Electricity Employees Union (Regd.No.1104), A.P.State Electricity Employees Union
9. Transfer of personnel within the office does not attract the provisions of transfer. The total service of the persons who are transferred within the office shall be taken into consideration for computation of service in the present post. Allotment of works from one seat to another seat within the office does not amount to transfer.
Tentative Last Date :10-07-2012
About the organization:
AP Power Sector Reforms envisage creation of Distribution Companies as Government Undertakings for the first few years and privatization later on. The Andhra Pradesh Gazette No.37 published by the Government of Andhra Pradesh on Friday the 31st of March 2000 declared formally formation of Distribution Companies. In this process, Andhra Pradesh Southern Electricity Distribution Company was formed for the following six districts of Andhra Pradesh. The Corporate Office and Headquarters of APSPDCL is at Tirupati CityQuality power at economic rates acts a catalyst in transforming the state by fostering growth in agricultural, industrial and commercial areas while meeting the increasing domestic demand. On Feb 1, 1999, Government of Andhra Pradesh initiated the first phase of reforms and restructuring in AP’s power sector by unbundling APSEB into APGENCO and APTRANSCO to cater to Generation and Transmission & Distribution respectively. APTRANSCO was further reorganized into four distribution companies to cater to the needs to the different districts of AP.APSPDCL was formed in April 1, 2000 to serve Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam,
Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited
Click above to download
the vacancy details