Executive Civil , ExecutiveElectrical & ExecutiveSingnal & Telecommunication, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd, Delhi Feb 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
DFCCIL is a Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Railways, Government of India. DFCCIL invites applications for the following posts :
1. Executive/ Civil : 60 posts (UR-32, SC-8, ST-4, OBC-16), Age : 18-33 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 12600-32500 (IDA)
2. Executive/ Electrical : 20 posts (UR-11, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-5), Age : 18-33 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 12600-32500 (IDA)
3. Executive/ Singnal and Telecommunication : 20 posts (UR-11,SC-3,ST-1,OBC-5), Age : 18-33 years, Pay Scale : Rs. 12600-32500 (IDA)
Qualification : 3 years Diploma in relevant Engineering stream.government doctor jobs
Application Fee : Rs.200/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex-SM candidates) in the paid by Bank DD in favour of DFCCIL payable at New Delhi. Candidate should write Name, Post Applied for, Mailling Address and Mobile no. in capital letters on the back side of the DD.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format filled in English Language only with Black Ball Point pen only should be send by ordinary to Post Box no. 2, Indraprastha Estate Post Office, New Delhi – 110002.
1) Application on A4 size paper as per format given at DFCCIL’s website at www.dfccil.org will be entertained through ordinary post only at above Post Bag. The applications sent through courier/speed post/registered post will not be accepted under any circumstances since the same are not accepted at Post Bag Address by the postal authorities.
2) Candidates applying for more than one post will be doing so at his/her own risk as the examination will be held for all the three categories on the same date simultaneously. However, candidate submitting more than one application for the same post will be summarily rejected.
3) SC/ST/PH/OBC/Ex-servicemen/J&K domiciled applicants should submit proof of belonging to these groups. PH applicants to enclose copy of disability certificate issued by a prescribed medical authority/Competent Authority. Their disability should be in one arm only and not less than 40%. Other types of disabilities are not acceptable for these posts.
4) Only candidates having OBC certificate for the current financial year in the format prescribed by Central Govt. will be given the benefit of OBC reservation.
5) Certificate for proof of age or educational qualifications should not be attached at this stage but candidates should satisfy themselves thoroughly about their eligibility in all respects before applying.
6) Candidates may keep photo copy of application and demand draft sent for future record.
7) Candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment/joining, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
8) Applicants should clearly indicate their order of preference for 2 examination centers, out of Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai for Written Test in the application format. If the number of candidates applying for a particular post are less, than the examination for such post may be conducted at DELHI only.
9) Application not submitted in the prescribed format and not accompanied with the requisite documents/fee will be summarily rejected.
10) Candidates working in Govt./PSUs/autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
11) The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of………………………………….2012”. One envelope should contain only one application and a Demand Draft.
12) Journey fare for appearing in the written test will not be reimbursable. Last date for receipt of application: 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News(Published in Employment News on 4th February 2012)
13. The upper age-limit is relaxable as under subject to submission of requisite certificate: a) By five years for SC/ST, b) By three years for OBC candidates, c) By ten years for PH applicants (total 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC), d) For Ex-servicemen,
14. By five years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 provided certificate for the same issued by BDO/SDO is attached with the application. Exam fees (Non-refundable): Rs.200 for UR & OBC applicants. No application fee is required for SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates provided photocopies of SC/ST/disability/Ex-servicemen certificate is enclosed with application.
15. The stages of examination are Single stage examination followed by verification of original documents. Written test may be held at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai depending upon the response received for each centre.
16. There shall be negative mark in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @1/3 of the allotted marks for each question. The syllabus for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.
17. The selection is made as per merit, on the basis of written examination.Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of the original documents according to merit,
18. During document verification, the candidates will have to produce their original certificates. No additional time will be given and the candidature of candidates for not producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
19. Employed persons working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at time of document verification at DFCCIL, New Delhi. Medical standards: A-3 medical category standards as detailed in Chapter-V of Indian Railway Medical Manual
20. Career prospects: Engineers are the core category of the company and have promising opportunities for promotion to higher grades. Place of Posting: In the projects/offices of the company. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.01.2012 may submit their application in the prescribed format. The Candidates are advised to strictly follow the Application Format and the same may be downloaded from DFCCIL’s website at www.dfccil.org and fill-up the same in ENGLISH LANGUAGE with BLACK BALL POINT PEN only. The application should be properly signed. Application Form complete with all respect with demand draft should be sent through ordinary post only at the following address.POST BOX NO. 2 INDRAPRASTHA ESTATE POST OFFICE NEW DELHI – 110 002.
Tentative Last Date:5-03-2012
About the organization :
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) is a Special Purpose Vehicle set up under the administrative control of Ministry of Railways to undertake planning & development, mobilization of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the Dedicated Freight Corridors. DFCCIL was incorporated in October 2006 under Indian Companies Act 1956. The company has been granted the highest Corporate Credit Rating of ‘AAA’ rating by CRISIL and ‘LAAA(SO) (pronounced L triple A (Structured Obligation) Credit Opinion by ICRA. The plan to construct dedicated freight corridors across the country marks a strategic inflexion point in the history of Indian Railways that has essentially run mixed traffic across its network. Once completed, the dedicated freight corridors will enable Indian Railways to improve its customer orientation and meet market needs more effectively. Creation of rail infrastructure on such a scale – unprecedented in independent India – is also expected to drive the establishment of industrial corridors and logistic parks along its alignment. In the first phase, DFCCIL will be constructing two corridors – the Western DFC and Eastern DFC- spanning a total length of about 3300 route km. The Eastern Corridor, starting from Ludhiana in Punjab will pass through the states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and terminate at Dankuni in West Bengal. The Western Corridor will traverse the distance from Dadri to Mumbai, passing through the states of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujarat and Maharashtra. The Indian Railways’ quadrilateral linking the four metropolitan cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Howrah, commonly known as the Golden Quadrilateral and its two diagonals (Delhi-Chennai and Mumbai-Howrah), adding up to a total route length of 10,122 km carries more than 55% of revenue earning freight traffic of IR. The existing trunk routes of Howrah-Delhi on the Eastern Corridor and Mumbai-Delhi on the Western Corridor are highly saturated with line capacity utilization varying between 115% and 150%. The rapid growth of Indian economy in the last few years has created demand for additional capacity of rail freight transportation, and this is likely to grow further in the future. This burgeoning demand led to the conception of the dedicated freight corridors along the Eastern and Western Routes. Hon’ble Minister for Railways, made this historic announcement on the floor of the House in the Parliament while presenting the Railway Budget for 2005-06. In April 2005, the Project was discussed at the Japan-India Summit Meeting. It was included in the declaration of co-operation signed between the Hon’ble Prime Ministers of India and Japan for a feasibility study and possible funding of the dedicated rail freight corridors by Japanese Government. The feasibility study report was submitted to Ministry of Railways in October 2007. In the meanwhile, Ministry of Railways initiated action to establish a Special Purpose Vehicle for construction, operation and maintenance of the dedicated freight corridors. This led to the establishment of “Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCC)”, to undertake planning & development, mobilization of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the dedicated freight corridors.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. (DFCCIL)
(Under Ministry of Railways)
5th Floor, Pragati Maidan, Metro Station Building Complex, New Delhi – 110001
Click above to download
the vacancy details