Technician(Trainee)Fitter Trade,Technician(Trainee) Electrician Trade,Technician(Trainee) Auto Electrician,Staff Nurse,Astt Security Sub Inspector,, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Northern Coalfields Limited , Kolkata May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli; a well known Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India in Coal Sector, invites applications from the citizens of India for the following posts :
Name of the Post No. of Vacancies
1 Technician(Trainee)* Fitter Trade 402
2 Technician(Trainee)* Electrician Trade 352
3 Technician(Trainee)* Machinist Trade 5
4 Technician(Trainee)* Turner Trade 16tamilnadu govt employment
5 Technician(Trainee)* Welder Trade 165
6 Technician(Trainee)* Auto Electrician 30
7 Technician(Trainee)* Motor Mechanic 191
8 Technician(Trainee)* Diesel Mechanic 191
9 Jr. Overman T&S Grade-’C’ 4
10 Asstt. Foreman (Trainee), Mechanical 1
11 Staff Nurse , T&S Grade-’C’ 1
12 Astt Security Sub Inspector, Gr. D 49
13 Security Guard, Gr. G 194
TOTAL : 1601
Requisite Qualification & Experience :
Technician : Matriculate with ITI. Must have completed Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act-1961.
Jr. Overman T&S : Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration. Valid Gas Testing Certificate, Valid First Aid Certificate and Overman Certificate of competency granted by DGMS.
Asstt. Foreman : Three years Diploma in Mechanical Branch.
Staff Nurse : 10+2 plus ‘A’Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized Institute approved by the Govt.
Astt Security Sub : Graduation. Only Ex-Army/Ex-BSF Personnel or NCC B & C Certificate holder or Sportsman of All India Repute can apply.
Security Guard, Gr. G : Matriculate. Only Ex-Army/Ex-BSF Personnel or NCC B & C Certificate holder or Sportsman of All India Repute can apply.
Age Limit : Minimum Age is 18 years for all posts; Upper Age limit for Posts of Sl Nos 1 to 11 is For UR/Gen -30 years, OBC-33 years & SC/ST-35 years as on 31.05.2012.
How To Apply : Besides basic pay, post carries other allowances & fringe benefits as per Company’s rules/NCWA-IX. Filled Applications accompanied with attested copies of all required valid certificates should reach by Ordinary Post Only toPOST BOX NO. 12006,COSSIPORE POST OFFICE,KOLKATTA – 700002Application sent by any other mean like by Registered Post/Courier etc will be rejected.The envelope containing application (as per prescribed format given above only) must be super scribed in bold letters on the top mentioning that “THE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——–, NCL”.The application should be accompanied with the attested photocopies of the Certificates/Testimonials in support of Age, Educational Qualification, Caste & PH & Other related Certificates Issued By Competent Authority, Experience etc. with two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
1. Corporate advertisement or advertisements/sponsorships in special feature/ specialissues brought out by Business dailies/ News dailies –Advertisement can be given to National dailies having Indian News PaperSociety (INS)
2. For Regional/ Local/Vernacular dailies, focus should only be on suchdailies in the states which fall in the command area of NCL i.e. M.P. & U.P.Since local language newspapers, though popular in their own right, do notenjoy large circulation like national newspapers,
3. While efforts would be made to provide equitable spread amongst variousdailies, the selection of news daily for advertisements shall be primarily basedon relevance/ importance of the issue to NCL and also circulation and properreach to the intended target audience.
4. Weekly newspapers and local newspapers of Singrauli & Sonebhadradistricts not accredited with INS & DAVP –These are very few in number and do not generally have any significant readership.NCL should not consider issuing Advertisements to these on a regular basis, as thereare hardly any renowned publications under this category.
5. Magazines/ Periodicals/ Journals / Directories etc.Magazines are of various types i.e. news, technical, managerial, business, industry,environment, social, educational, literary, art, culture, sports etc. In this category,consideration of INS accredited ones only may not be practicable as many suchmagazines may not have such recognition though these magazines may have a widemedia reach and also may be of relevance to NCL particularly those relating totechnical, business, industry etc.
6. There are also magazines which are brought outseparately (not with Newspapers) by INS accredited Newspapers/ Business dailies,periodically on special occasions, but not having INS accreditation of their own.
7. The magazines seeking support should be in circulation for a period of atleast oneyear. For new entrants, the decision should have bearing on aspects e.g. circulation,target readership etc.
Tentative Last Date: 21-07-2012
About the organization:
The mission of Coal India is to produce the planned quantity of coal efficiently and economically with due regard to safety, conservation & quality.Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has voluntarily chosen to implement a company wide comprehensive and unified Integrated Management System (IMS) complying to Standards for simultaneous management of economic, environmental, occupational health and safety, and social concerns. The company has framed its own Corporate Management Policy and committed to achieve the organizational objectives and targets.
Northern Coalfields Limited
POST BOX NO. 12006,
COSSIPORE POST OFFICE,
KOLKATTA – 700002
Click above to download
the vacancy details