JUNIOR ASSISTANT, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Gandhinagar May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Only on-line applications will be permitted on the Company’s
UGVCL INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF “JUNIOR ASSISTANT (VIDYUT SAHAYAK)”
QUALIFICATION : Graduate having B.A, B.Com, B.B.A, B.C.A, B.Sc or equivalent degree from UGC recognized University with 55% or more marks in final year exam and have cleared at first attempt without ATKT. Candidates appearing in the final year exam may also apply for the post however their selection shall be subject to their acquiring 55% percentage marks in the final year without ATKT.
AGE LIMIT As on the date of issuance of the advertisement i.e 01/05/2012): 25 years for General category and 30 years for reserved category. Relaxation in upper age limit to P/H candidates & Ex Armed Force Personnel is 10 years, and 5 years for female Candidates in respective caste.
VACANCIES : Approx: 16 Nos. (Including UR-06, SEBC-02, SC-04, ST-03 & P/H-01 Nos).latest karnataka govt jobs
Application Fee : Incomplete applications, applications without enclosures, application without Demand Draft or applications received after the due date will be rejected without assigning any reasons thereof. UR/SEBC Category Candidates have to send Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-.and for SC/ST Category Candidates have to send Demand
Draft of Rs. 250/-. payable in favour of “UGVCL, Mehsana”. And write down your Name & Confirmation number on the back side of the draft. Demand Draft amount is non-refundable, towards application form fee, processing and scrutiny fee.
If you are the one who is looking for and interested in making a career in Power Sector, then apply online on or before 15-May-2012 and send the print out of application along with below mentioned documents so as to reach on or before 25-May-2012.
1. Two Passport size Photograph (To be pasted on Application Format).
2. School Leaving Certificate.
3. Copy of Mark Sheets (SSC / HSC / Graduation (Attested copy of SLC & mark sheet of Graduation.
4. Degree Certificate.
5. Caste Certificate (If belonging to reserved category),
6. Crossed Demand Draft(Name & Confirmation Number should write in the back side of DD).
7. Latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate in the form of “Parishisht-K” Gujarati only (If belonging to SEBC category).
8. Medical Certificate (For Physical Handicapped Candidates).
9. Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/Driving Licence etc).
10. Residential Address Proof (Electricity bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card, etc).
11. Any Other relevant documents on or before : 25-May-2012 to
The Addl. General Manager (HR),
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited,
Register & Corporate Office , Visnagar Road,
Mehsana– 384 001
by Registered post duly mentioning “ Application for the post of “Junior Assistant (Vidyut Sahayak)” on envelop. The candidates shall be required to mention on the envelop their confirmation numbers.
1. The management reserves the right to short list, select or rejects any candidates for written test / Oral / Interview as the case may be for selection.
2. The management reserves right to cancel Select list / Waiting list at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
3. Candidates are required to submit online application compulsorily.
4. If the candidate submits the online application, but do not forward the hard copy of application with requisite documents and demand draft (fees), then such candidaturewill be invalid.
5. The application is liable to be rejected, if it is not in conformity with given proforma, incomplete, illegible, and unsigned or without requisite certificates and application feewherever applicable or received after closing date, without assigning any reasons thereof and in all such events the fees received by DD will not be refunded. Copy of School Leaving Certificate is must for Birth / Age verification.
6. Applications will be short listed as per requirement & only short listed candidates will be called for written test / interview on the percentage of academic performance.
7. Incomplete applications, applications without enclosures, application without Demand Draft or applications received after the due date will be rejected without assigning any reasons thereof. UR/SEBC Category Candidates have to send Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-.and for SC/ST Category Candidates have to send Demand Draft of Rs. 250/-. payable in favour of “UGVCL, Mehsana”. And write down your Name & Confirmation number on the back side of the draft. Demand Draft amount is non-refundable, towards application form fee, processing and scrutiny fee.
8. The applicants have to send Demand Draft with application and the Demand Draft should be obtained from Nationalized Bank.
9. Knowledge of Gujarati, English & Computer is essential.
10. Physically handicapped candidates shall have to submit latest certificate of Civil Surgeon indicating existing percentage of disability.
Tentative Last Date:25-05-2012
About the organization:
UTTAR GUJARAT VIJ COMPANY LIMITED is one of the pioneer Power Distribution Utilities in India in the Electricity Industry. Incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 in Sept-2003 as a result of unbundling of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board pursuant to Power Sector Reforms initiated by the Central and State Governments, the Company became commercially operational since April-2005. The Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (A Govt. of Gujarat Undertaking). To undertake the electricity sub-transmission distribution and retail supply in the State of Gujarat or outside the State and for this purpose to plan, acquire, establish, construct, erect, lay, operate, run, manage, maintain, enlarge, alter, renovate, modernize, work and use a power system network in all its aspects and also to carry on the business of purchasing, selling, importing, exporting, wheeling, trading of electrical energy, including formulation of tariff, billing and collection thereof and then to study, investigate, collect information and data, review operations, plan, research, design and prepare project reports, diagnose operational difficulties and weaknesses and advise on the remedial measures to improve and modernize existing sub-transmission and supply lines and sub-stations. With a Vision to be World Class Electricity Utility striving for social and economic development of the assigned region with a mission of ‘Consumer Satisfaction through Service Excellence’,
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited
Click above to download
the vacancy details