Engineer (Electrical),Jr. Engineer (Electrical) , Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited , Faridabad Sep 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
NHPC NEEDS ENGINEERS AND JR. ENGINEERS IN ELECTRICAL DISCIPLINE ON FIXED TENURE BASIS FOR T&RE Works in J&K STATE NHPC urgently requires Engineers/Jr. Engineers in Electrical Discipline on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period upto 30.06.2013 or till the works complete (whichever is earlier) for T&RE Works being executed by NHPC Ltd. in J&K State.
1.Name of the post : Engineer (Electrical) : 21 Nos
Qualification : Full Time (Regular) BE/B.Tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 55% Marks or equivalent grade
COMPENSATION PACKAGE :Rupees 18,150/- per month.
2.Name of the post : Jr. Engineer (Electrical) : 20 Nos
Qualification : Full Time (Regular) Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic with Minimum 55% Marks or equivalent grade
COMPENSATION PACKAGE :Rupees 9,680/- per month.
AGE LIMIT : Upper age limit is 30 years as on 31.07.2012.
MEDICAL FITNESS : Appointment will be subject to candidate being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Officer or Government Medical Officer.employment news
Registration : Registration for the Interview shall be held at the venue on the day of Interview between 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon. For Engineer’s at Srinagar and Jammu registration shall be held
HOW TO APPLY : Eligible candidates shall download four sets of application form from the links given on our website
DATE AND VENUE OF INTERVIEW :
Date & Category : 17th Sep.’2012- Engineer (E) , 18th Sep.’2012 -Jr. Engineer (E) :
Venue : NHPC Guest House, Lower Skara, LEHO, Near BSNL Complex, Leh, Ladakh (J&K)-194101.
Date & Category : 20th & 21st Sep.’2012 – Engineer (E), 22nd Sep’2012 -Jr. Engineer (E) :
Venue : RE-Projects, NHPC Ltd., Hotel Welcome Residency, Behind KVS-1, BB Cantt., Shivpora, Srinagar-190004.
Date & Category : 24th & 25th Sep’2012 – Engineer (E), 26th Sep’2012 Jr. Engineer (E)
Venue : Regional Office, NHPC Ltd., Block No. 1, JDA Commercial Complex, Narwal, Jammu-180006.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.Candidates belonging to J&K shall be given preference provided they meet all therequisite qualifying criteria.
2. Before coming for the interview, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills theeligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.A candidate has to apply strictly in the format given at our website only.
3. Candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or afterrecruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to befalse or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in theadvertisement.
4. Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID active for at least one year. Nochange in E-mail ID will be allowed once given. All future correspondence shall besent via E-mail only.
5. Candidate employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodiesshall have to produce NOC at the time of interview.Legal jurisdiction will be Faridabad in case of any dispute.
6. Candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit latest OBC Certificate. The job offered is purely on Fixed Tenure Basis for a period upto 30.06.2013 or till theworks complete (whichever is earlier). This post is not against ANY PERMANENT VACANCY.
7. The relaxation in age and reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Exserviceman/J&K Migrants will be as per the Govt. norms & directives.The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC. It isrelaxable by 10 years for PH-General,
Tentative Last Date: 25-09-2012
About the organization:
NHPC Limited, India’s premier hydro power company has commissioned all the three units of its 231 MW (77 MW x 3) Chamera-III Hydroelectric Project in Himachal Pradesh. All the three units of the Project have been put on commercial operation. Shri A.B.L Srivastava, Director (Finance), NHPC said, “With the commissioning of the 231 MW Chamera-III Project in Himachal Pradesh, the installed capacity of NHPC has gone up to 5526 MW, which includes 1520 MW through our JV subsidiary NHDC”. Shri Srivastava further added that NHPC is slated to add 981 MW in the current financial period.231 MW Chamera – III is a run of river scheme on river Ravi in the upstream of 300 MW Chamera-II Hydroelectric Project in Chamba Distt. of Himachal Pradesh. This project is situated in comparatively lower Himalayan region and has been constructed amidst metamorphic rocks of Chamba formation on river Ravi. The project would generate 1104 million units annually in a 90% dependable year.The major components of the Chamera – III project include a 68 m high concrete gravity dam on river Ravi, a 15.99 kms long and 6.5m dia horse shoe shaped Head Race Tunnel, a 110 m high and 18 m dia surge shaft and an underground power house consisting of 3 units of 77 MW each.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited
N.H.P.C Office Complex, Sector-33,
Faridabad – 121003 (Haryana)
Click above to download
the vacancy details