Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited
Lumjingshai, Short Round Road, Shillong–793001
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for filling up the temporary posts of Assistant Engineers (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Environmental Engineering) in MeECL. These posts are liable to be terminated, at any time, without assigning any reasons thereof.
The Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL), Corporate Affairs, invites application for the following posts.
1. 31 (Thirty one) posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
2. 06 (Six) posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil)
3. 01 (One) post of Assistant Engineer (Environmental).
Essential Qualification: Candidates should possess a degree in the respective discipline from any Indian University/Institute recognised by the Government of Meghalaya or UGC or AICTE, as below:-
(a)For the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) –A minimum of bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering OR Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
(b)For the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) – A minimum of bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
(c)For the post of Assistant Engineer (Environmental)–A minimum of bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering.
(i) Candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 30 years as on 01.01.2015.
(ii)Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 (five) years in case of ST/SC candidates.
(iii) Upper age limit is further relaxable up to 2 (two) years for post graduate candidates.
(iv)Upper age limit is further relaxable by 5 (five) years for candidates already working in MeECL as Junior Engineers.
Scale of Pay: Rs.18, 880 – 470(4)-20,760 – 560(9)-25,800 – 760(15)-37,200/-plus usual allowances as admissible under Corporations’ rules.
Application Fees: A Bank Draft of Rs. 460/- for General Candidates and Rs. 230/- for ST/SC candidates, payable at Shillong, in favour of the Principal Account, MeECL, Shillong.
1. Reservation Policy of the Government of Meghalaya will apply.
2. Canvassing directly or indirectly or in any form will disqualify the candidate automatically.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for appearing in the written test or personal Interview.
4. The MeECL reserves the right to reject the applications of any or of all the candidates without assigning any reason thereof.
5. The MeECL reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement without assigning any reason thereof
The following documents are to be submitted to the office of the Director Corporate Affairs, MeECL, Lum Jingshai, Short Round Road, Shillong – 793001, on working days between 11:00 am to 4:00 pm from 8th September, 2015 to 21st September, 2015. Documents received after the date and time mentioned above shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date: 21-09-2015
click above to download
the employment notification