INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune’s “Global 500” company with a Global ranking of 96.
Gujarat Refinery, the flagship refinery of IndianOil invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality for the following positions in the regular Scale of Pay – Rs. 11,900/- – 32,000/-
Name of Post:
01.Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
02.Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
03.Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV *
04.Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS)
05.Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical-P&C)
06.Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years, as on 01/11/2014. Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disability (only for the post code no. 03).
1.Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
2.Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board/ Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Gujarat Refinery against this notification are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
3.Experience should be post-qualification only. Company Training period shall not be counted towards experience. However, the period of apprenticeship training in respect of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act, 1961 / Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the relevant trade /discipline in any of IOCL Refineries or Industries as specified above in the Essential Qualification & Experience criteria for the relevant post shall be considered as experience. The candidature of only those candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship Training and have passed the All India Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Certificate of Proficiency issued by BOPT / BOAT shall be considered. Age relaxation equivalent to the period of Apprenticeship training shall be given to Apprentices. However, no additional age relaxation will be allowed.
4.The cut-off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age etc. shall be 01/11/2014.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria in all respect, may visit our website www.gujaratrefinery.in and apply on-line from 15th November 2014 to 10th December 2014.
2. After successfully applying / registering on-line application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form, affix his / her recent passport sized photograph, put his / her signature in the space provided for the purpose.
3. Print-out of the online Application Form alongwith attested copies of the following documents are required to be submitted through Ordinary Post Only to Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320, latest by 20th December 2014 by 05:30 p.m.:
i.Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/ High School Certificate issued by state / central board as age proof.)
ii.Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Voter Id/ PAN Card/ Adhaar Card/ Passport)
iii.Mark-sheets of all years/ semester starting from 10th Standard (Boards),
iv.Caste Certificate/ Disability Certificate (PWD)/ Discharge Certificate (XSM) (wherever applicable),
v.Proof of requisite post qualification experience as stipulated above. Experience may be supported with experience certificate or appointment letter and last salary slip/ latest salary slip or release order etc. issued by the employer.
vi.Relevant Apprenticeship Documents (Certificate of passing of All India Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Certificate of Proficiency issued by BOPT / BOAT) and
vii.Crossed Demand Draft towards Application Fee (applicable for GEN & OBC candidates – for details refer point no. 9 above)
4. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Post Applied for & Post Code, on the top of the envelope.
5. The last date of receipt duly completed printout of Online Application Form along with required documents is 20th December 2014.
DATE OF OPENING OF ON-LINE APPLICATION : 15th November 2014
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 10th December 2014
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
FORM ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS : 20th December 2014
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form