Govt Jobs & Government Vacancy in Mechanical Engineering at Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited , Chennai, Tamil Nadu.Jul 2016
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
(A group Company of Indian Oil)
Post Box No. 99, GPO, Kolkata 700001
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL), is a leading profit making Public Sector Organization, a Group Company of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., in the field of Hydro-carbon processing with a refining capacity of 11.5 MMTPA, having Refineries located in Chennai and Nagapattinam, in Tamil Nadu. The Company had achieved for the year 2015- a turnover of `26,284 Crore and profit of `790 Crore 16.
CPCL invites applications from young, self-motivated and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following positions. The number of vacancies indicated are tentative which may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the absolute discretion of the Management.
1. Name of the post – Engineer(Chemical)
No.of post- 14
2. Name of the post – Engineer(Mechanical)
No.of post- 5
3. Name of the post – Engineer(Electrical)
No of post- 2
4. Name of the post – Engineer(Civil)
No of post-2
5. Name of the post – Engineer(Metallurgy)
6. Name of the post – Marketing Officer
No.of post- 2
7. Name of the post – Human Resources Officer
8. Name of the post – Law Officer
No.of post- 1
Pay & Emoluments:
Candidates will be appointed in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs.24,900-50,500 on a basic pay of Rs. 24,900/- (Rupees Twenty Four Thousand Nine Hundred only) in Grade ‘A’ in Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness. In addition to the Basic Pay, Industrial pattern of DA, HRA / Self-lease / Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, LFA (lumpsum) / LTC, Reimbursement of Medical expenses and other benefits including Superannuation benefits would be provided according to the rules of the Corporation. The Cost to Company, including performance related pay, works out to about `11.5 lakhs per annum.
- Candidates can apply for only one post. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he /she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
- All the qualifications should be full time regular courses from a Government recognized University / Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail id and mobile no., which are to be entered in the application form, so that intimation regarding downloading of call letter for written test / interview can be sent.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- Wherever CGPA / OGPA / DGPA or Letter Grade in a Degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- All successfully enrolled candidates for the position code 01 to 05 will be allowed to download the admit card from the site. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
- All information regarding this recruitment will be made available on the website www.cpcl.co.in and no separate communication with the candidates will be done.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement on the web site www.cpcl.co.in .
- Candidates applying for the Position Code 01 to 05 will be intimated about the details of written test by email and as well as through website latest by 13.08.2016. For Position Code 06 to 08 the date of interviews will be intimated by email and as well as through website.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the allocated test center and guidelines for the test will be made available on the same site to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data. The candidate has to download his Admit card, Test Guidelines etc. for appearing in the test from the website. Admit cards will not be sent by post.
- For all posts the period of experience will be determined upto 31.07.2016
How to apply:
- The eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of CPCL only. To apply visit: www.cpcl.co.in . The candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID. The site will be functional from 10:00 hours of 06.07.2016 to midnight of 30.07.2016. For General and OBC candidates, once they submit their data Online, system will display a unique Registration Number and a link for Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee. Only after payment of Application Fee, the Application will be treated as complete and candidate can generate final Registration Slip using the unique Registration Number.
- After downloading the registration slip, the candidates are required to enclose self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of their age, educational qualification, community, physical disablement, experience (last salary slip, joining letter, Offer of Appointment, etc.) and send them by ORDINARY / SPEED POST ONLY, superscribing on the envelope – Application for the position of (Name of the Position) to Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Post Box No. 99, GPO, Kolkata 700001 so as to reach latest
Last date: 30 July 2016.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 31.07.2016
Opening of online application: 06.07.2016.
Closing of online application: 30.07.2016
Deposit of payment by Challan: 30.07.2016
Submission of registration slip: 03.08.2016
Intimation of Written Test: 13.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply now
online or download form