Airports Authority Of India
O / O THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
N.E. REGION, LGBI AIRPORT
Guwahati –781 015
A Category-1 ‘Mini Ratna’ Public Sector Enterprise
Applications are invited from the candidates who are Domicile of Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE – 4 at various airports in the above states in North – Eastern Region. Total number of posts likely to be filled is 50 and the reservation is as under;
Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
a)10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks; OR
b)12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
Pay Scale: Rs. 12500 – 28500/- and other allowances as per AAI rules
Application Fees: Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- as explained above. (other than SC/ST candidates)
1. Appointment to above mentioned posts are subject to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successfully passing of Basic Training Course for a period of four months.
2. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend as per rules.
3. The candidates will have to appear for test/interview at their own expenses. Only those candidates who qualify in the written exam will be allowed to appear in physical measurement test. The candidates will be allowed to appear in driving test/physical endurance test subject to qualifying the physical measurement test. The candidates will be allowed to appear in Interview subject to qualifying Driving Test/Physical Endurance Test. SC / ST candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd class rail fare as per rules.
In case at any stage, it is revealed that the candidate has furnished false information his candidature, irrespective of his position in selection process, would be cancelled and he will not be considered for selection/appointment.
4. The eligibility with regards to age, qualification, driving license, etc. will be determined as on 15.09.2015.
5. Employees of Govt./Public Sector undertaking should forward the application through proper channel.
6. Women are not eligible for the post.
7. Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
8. The authority reserves the right to restrict the number & candidates to be called for test / interview on the basis of any other norms decided by the authority at a later date.
9. The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill any vacancy and to change the vacancy position depending upon the requirement.
10. Applications received after due date and incomplete applications shall be summarily liable to be rejected.
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may submit their application in Hindi/English to THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, NORTH – EASTERN REGION, LGBI AIRPORT, GUWAHATI, ASSAM (the envelope should be superscripted by the name of the post applied for) along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) (non – refundable) drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Guwahati so as to reach on or before 15-09-2015. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees. The application form may be downloaded from AAI website – www.aai.aero
Last date for receipt of application 15-09-2015
click above to download
the employment notification