DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD.
(A JOINT VENTURE OF GOVT. OF INDIA & GOVT. OF DELHI)
ADVT NO: DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2015
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros.
Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC : –
SECTION – ‘A’ – Executive Category posts (for PWD only) to be filled up on direct recruitment basis
1. Post: Asstt. Manager/ Finance
Education Qualification: CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred
SECTION – ‘B’ – Non-Executive Category posts to be filled up on direct recruitment basis .
2. Post: Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)
Education Qualification: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
3. Post: Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
Education Qualification:Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
4. Post: Jr.Engineer/ Electrical
Education Qualification: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
5. Post: Jr.Engineer/ Electronics
Education Qualification: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
6. Post: Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical
Education Qualification: Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
7. Post: Jr.Engineer/ Civil
Education Qualification: Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
8. Post: Office Assistant
Education Qualification: B.A./B.Sc./B.Com from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
9. Post: Account Assistant
Education Qualification: B.Com (Three year course) from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute
10. Post: Stenographer
Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English
#desirable– proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi
11. Post: Maintainer
Education Qualification: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade
Surety Bond: The candidates selected for post under Executive Cadre will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 1,50,000/- plus service tax & Cost of training (Rs.56,000/- plus service tax) to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice with service tax, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
The candidates selected for posts in Non-executive Cadre will have to execute a surety bond of Rs.75,000/- with service tax & Cost of training (Rs.29,000/- with service tax in case of
Stn.Contrller & Jr.Engineers and Rs.20,000/- with service tax in case of Customer Relations Assistant, Office Asstt, Account Asstt, Stenographers & Maintainers) to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which he remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice with service tax, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
Training & Probation: The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training),where they will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration. The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees. During the probation period, candidates shall be required to pass various examinations.The service of the candidate during probation period can be terminated by the corporation if the performance of candidate is found to be unsatisfactory, in accordance with the terms & conditions of offer of appointment.The probation period will exclude LWP or EOL.
Pay & Emoluments: The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, train driving allowance for TOs, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time.
How to apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy,OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .pdf files only.
8. After, successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated. For all future references candidates shall quote their bank reference number.
9. The registration link cum Bank Challan will remain active only upto 25.11.2015 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of the advertisement.
10. The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee” in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
11. After a minimum of two working days of depositing the fee in the bank, candidate will re-visit the career link i.e.“DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015” on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and apply for acknowledgement/Registration Slip.
12. Important Points regarding payment of Application fee :
i)For payment of fees, candidate has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with a unique ‘Bank Reference Number” in
triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
ii)The system generated challan printed from the DMRC website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account.
iii)On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidate’s Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain i) SBI Journal number ii) Branch Name iii) Branch code No. iv) Date of deposit v) Amount.
iv)DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
v)Application fee is to be paid between 26.10.2015 to 27.11.2015 only.
vi)Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
13. The Online registration will remain active from 10.00 hrs of 24.10.2015 to 23.59 hrs of 25.11.2015 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
14. Candidates are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully.There will be a pre-view of the applications filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited.After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
15. Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip/Acknowledgement, which will have a unique Registration number, your basic details like name, category, and post applied for.
16. No printed / Hard copy of the Registration Slip or any other supporting documents is to be sent before shortlisting based on Written Test and / or other stages of selection process unless asked to submit specifically.
Last Date: 27-11-2015
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form