NMDC Limited a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govt of India and multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with more than 12,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad. The Company is having its iron ore mines located in Bailadila Chhattisgarh, Bellary, Karnataka and Diamond Mining Project in Panna, Madhya Pradesh etc. The Company is also setting up an Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State and a pellet Plant at Donimalai, Karnataka State. NMDC is now inviting application from suitable persons for following posts to be deployed in its Bailadila Iron Ore Mine, Kirandul Complex, South Bastar Dantewada (C.G.)
Name Of the Post:
(1) Maintenance Assistant Trainee (Mechanical)
ITI in Welder/Fitter/Machinist/Turner/Sheet Making/Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic for Mechanical Trade.
(2) Maintenance Assistant Trainee (Electrical)
Minimum Educational Qualification For ITI in Electrical Trade.
Not more than 30 years
1.Upper age limit as on 12/05/2015 for UR candidates should be 30 years. Relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates,
2.Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamylayer) /Ex Servicemen will be as per the Government of India directives.
3.The cut off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age etc shall be 12/05/2015
4.The number of posts indicated above is tentative which may vary depending upon the requirement.
5.The prescribed qualifications are minimum and an enhanced qualification does not entitle candidates to be called for written test/ Trade Test/Interview. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to call all the candidates for written test/ Trade Test/ Interview. The corporation reserves the right to alter/ fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification, experience, if any, etc depending upon the number of applications received. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written test.
6.In the selection process, a candidate has to secure minimum marks in the written test and rank sufficiently higher to be called for Trade Test & interview. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the candidate in the written examination. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the written test, Trade Test and personal interview, will not entitle a candidate for appointment in the Company.
7.Depending upon the suitability of the candidates, they may be offered the post of Maintenance Assistant (Trainee). Selected Candidates will be placed as “Trainee” for the period of 18 months duration, during which they will be paid a consolidated stipend as indicated in Column (2) below. On successful completion of training period, they will be offered scale of pay as indicated in Column (3) below:
8. On successful completion of training period and placement in regular scale of pay, in addition to basic pay and dearness allowance, the candidates will be eligible for other fringe benefits like conveyance allowance, free medical facilities, leave travel concession, leave encashment, incentive bonus, gratuity, provident fund etc as per corporation rule in force from time to time.
9. While applying for above post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility and other criterion mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
10. Candidates appearing for written test and Trade Test will come at their own expense. However, out-station SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates will be paid TA of second class Railway/Bus fare on production of Railway/Bus tickets by shortest route as per rules.
11. All the outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to-and-fro single IInd class Train or Bus fare by the shortest route subject to production of proof of inward journey.
12. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PWD/Ex-servicemen category should enclose a copy of permanent Certificate in the Govt. prescribed profarma. The OBC certificate submitted by the candidate shall be obtained within 06 months and as per the orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public grievance and Pensions, New Delhi, Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt(SCT) dated 08.09.93 and should clearly indicating that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) as mentioned in column-3 of the Schedule of the above referred Office Memorandum dated 8.9.93 and also belong to the community listed as OBC by Government of India as per latest directives issued by Government of India.
13.During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or it is not conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement for the above post or if it is found that candidate have concealed/ distorted any material information, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the recruitment process or even after selection.
14.Application received after due date shall not be entertained. Management is not responsible for any postal delay.
15.The corporation reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the advertisement in part or full at any point of time.
16.No interim correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/ interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as
Last Date of Application Submission: 12-05-2015
click above to download
the employment notification