HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turn key project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team.
HEC Ltd invites applications from experienced Engineers for its Project Site (NCL, Singrauli) for engagement purely on Contract basis (Full Time), as per details below:
Name Of the Post:
Full Time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical disciplines from recognized Indian University / Institute with not less than 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PH).
Minimum experience of 13 years as on 31st March, 2015 in maintenance, erection and commissioning of drag line/ 10 cubic meter shovel/ PG Crusher at Sites.
Not exceeding 65 years as on 31st March, 2015. Retired person may also apply.
Compensation & Benefits :
Monthly Consolidated remuneration of Rs.57650/-. In case of candidates having experience of 17 years or more, the monthly consolidated remuneration may be Rs. 65175/-. CPF (if applicable) shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corp. Medical benefits for self, spouse and dependent children shall be extended to the extent available in HEC Hospital (including local references for medical examinations / investigations). Besides paid holidays, 15 days paid leave along with 20 days half pay leave in a year shall be admissible. The Half Pay Leave may be commuted on medical ground.
Other Terms & Conditions:
• Engagement will be on Full Time basis.
• Job is purely on contract basis and does not carry any liability on HEC for regular appointment at any stage.
• The tenure with HEC will be for one year from date of joining, unless extended for further period on the same terms and conditions.
• Engagement on contract will be subject to Medical fitness.
• Contractual engagement may be terminated by the Corporation any time at its sole discretion without assigning any reason if the performance / conduct is found unsatisfactory. The candidate shall be required to serve a notice of one month before leaving the job in between the period of its engagement.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and joining duties. TA/DA for journey on official tour shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
How to Apply:
Walk-in Interview with completely filled application form along with true copies of documents on Room No. 4J, Hqrs. Administrative Building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 Walk-in-Interview date 27-04-2015
Last Dates Of Application Submission: 27-04-2015
click above to download
the employment notification