Staff Nurse , Pharmacist, Jobs & Vacancy in Health Care at GuruTeg Bahadur Hospital , Delhi Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited in prescribed proforma for filling up of 120 posts of Staff Nurse and 06 posts of Pharmacist purely on contract basis.
Name of the post : Staff Nurse : 120
Age Limit : Below 32 years years
Required Qualification :
** Matriculation or its equivalent.
** ‘A’ Grade certificate in Nursing from recognized institution.
** Certificate in Midwifery
** Should be able to speak/understand Hindi.
** Should be registered with Nursing Council of any State of India before closing date.
Name of the post : Pharmacist : 06
Age Limit : 18- 30 years
Required Qualification :
B.Pharmacy from a
recognized institute, OR
(i) 10+2 with Science stream (Physics/ chemistry/Biology) from a recognized board.
(ii) Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
How to Apply :Application form downloaded from the website.The complete application forms can also be sent by Post, addressed toThe Medical Superintendent,GuruTeg Bahadur Hospital,Govt. of NCT of Delhi,Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095along with all necessary enclosures and two self addressed envelopes to reach the office. Candidate must superscribe the Post name on top of the Envelope while sending the application form.
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis initially for period of eleven months ortill regular appointment is made through D.S.S.S.B, whichever is earlier. This willnot vest any right to claim for regular appointment in the hospital or for continuedcontractual appointment.
2. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and possessing of same does notentitle any candidate for selection. Selection will be on the basis of marks ofinterview, merits obtained.
3. The candidates will be required to submit attested photocopies of their age, caste,educational & technical qualifications etc. as required along with the applicationform.
4. Number of posts in both the categories may vary depending on the requirement.
5. A consolidated remuneration of minimum Basic Pay + Grade Pay + DearnessAllowance (Dearness Allowance as applicable) in the pay band applicable, will bepaid for each completed Calendar month and any period of less then one month;the payment will be made on pro-rata basis. No other service benefits, allowancesare admissible.
6. The contract can be cancelled before its expiry without assigning any reason bygiving one month notice by either party.
7. Leave entitlement will be two and half days earned leave for each completedCalendar month. No other leave will be admissible.
8. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH and Ex-SM candidates will be given as admissibleas per rules. Candidates seeking benefits of reservation under these categoriesshould produce the relevant certificate (issued before the date of submission ofapplication) issued by the competent authority. In case of OBCs, the OBCcertificate should be issued by Competent Authority of GNCT of Delhi only.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for interview.
10. The application form in the prescribed proforma can be downloaded from thehospital’s website http://www.gtbh.delhigovt.nic.in and submitted in the Office ofMedical Supdt. at above mentioned address
Tentative Last Date: 03-07-2012
About the organization:
G. T. B. Hospital is the prestigious and largest Hospital of Govt of NCT of Delhi in the Trans-Yamuna Area(East Delhi) with 1000 beds capacity.It is a teaching hospital associated with the University College of Medical Science, University of Delhi and, therefore, also serves as a training center for undergraduate and post-graduate medical students.The hospital is providing health care facilities to the needy population of East Delhi and adjoining areas of other states with an average daily OPD attendance of about 4000 patients. The hospital is equipped withRound the clock emergency service in common clinical disciplines.Neurosurgery facilities for road side accident and other trauma victims.Burn care facilities.
GuruTeg Bahadur Hospital
Govt. of NCT of Delhi,
Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110095
Click above to download
the vacancy details