General Duty Medical Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Singareni Collieries Company Limited , KOTHAGUDEM Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
For the following executive cadre post, candidate has to submit Online application as well as hard copy of the same with registration number obtained through print file
Name of the post : General Duty Medical Officer, (male/female) : 19
Grade : E-2 grade Rs.20600-46500
Minimum qualification : M.B.B.S. Minimum of 3 years experience is desirable.
Max. Age : 45 years as on 01.01.2012
Name of the post : Micro Biologist: 1
Grade : E-1 Grade Rs.16400-40500
Minimum qualification : M.Sc. In microbiology from a recognised university.
Max. Age : 30 years as on 01.01.2012
How to Apply : Application canThe printed form of the application signed by the candidate enclosing therewith copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience, all years marks memos, local candidature (Schoolstudy Certificate), caste etc., self-addressed stamped (Rs.5/-) envelope should be sent to theDirector (PA&W),The Singareni Collieries Co. Ltd.,Recruitment Cell,Kothagudem 507 101,Khammam Dist. (AP) only by POST / COURIER to , superscribing the application registration number and name of the post on the envelope
1. In case of above notified posts, candidates should submit ONLINE should invariably send Print of the ONLINEApplication Form together with required enclosures ONLY THROUGH POST/COURIERwell within time to reach THE DIRECTOR (PA&W), THE SINGARENI COLLIERIESCO. LTD., RECRUITMENT CELL, KOTHAGUDEM 507101, KHAMMAM DIST. (AP)
2. Applications received after last date i.e., 03.07.2012 OR in any other formatthan prescribed OR incomplete, will be summarily rejected. Delays in transit, andapplications without relevant enclosures would be rejected without assigning anyreason.
3. SCCL Management does not hold responsibility for any interference of web sitedue to technical snag.
4. The relevant Pass/Provisional/Original Certificate of the qualifyingexamination should have been dated on or before 23.06.2012. Whereverexperience is prescribed as eligibility parameter, the same will be counted as on01.06.2012.
5. Copies of Provisional/Original Certificate or any other Certificate sent separately ona later date after submission of Application will not be accepted.
7. Local and Non-local) (40%) and localcandidates (60%) are indicated against the post at Sl.No.1. The postearmarked to local candidates will be filled by local candidates onlybased
8. In case adequate number of local candidates are not available to theposts, the vacancies will be filled with non-local candidates from themerit list of the same recruitment test if they are otherwise qualifiedfor the post.
Tentative Last Date : 03-07-2012
About the organization:
In the year 1871, Dr. King of the Geological Survey of India discovered coal near the village of Yellandu in Khammam district and one of the important coal seams bore his name. The Hyderabad (Deccan) Company Limited incorporated in England acquired mining rights in 1886 to exploit coal found in Yellandu area. The present Company was incorporated on 23rd December 1920 under the Hyderabad Companies Act as a public limited company with the name ‘The Singareni Collieries Company Limited’ (SCCL). It acquired all the assets and liabilities of the Hyderabad (Deccan) Co. Ltd. Best & Co., acted as Secretaries and Selling Agents. The State of Hyderabad purchased majority shares of the Company in 1945.
Singareni Collieries Company Limited
Kothagudem 507 101,
Click above to download
the vacancy details