Last Date: 09th June, 2017
GOVERNMENT OF TRIPURA
DISTRICT HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SOCIETY
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
AMBASSA DHALAI TRIPURA.
District Health & Family Welfare Society, Dhalai Tripura are going to fill up different category of posts under National Health Mission for the following post on contractual basis at fixed pay for 11(eleven) months, it may be extended based on the performance till project period:
Tripura NRHM Job Details:
1.Post Name: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.8500/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Multi Purpose Worker (Female)
No. of Vacancy: 25 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8500/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Other Posts
No. of Vacancy: 34 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10,800/- (Per Month)
- Interested Candidate are hereby requested to submit their Bio-Data as per prescribed format along with self attested copies of the necessary relevant documents in hard copies from 05-06-17 to 09-06-17 from 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM (excluding Govt. holidays) during office hour, in the District Health & Family Welfare Society (Dhalai) 0/o the Chief Medical Officer Dhalai, Ambassa Dhalai Tripura. No application will be received after 4.00 P.M of 9th June 2017. Authority will not be liable for any postal delay.
- Name of the short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) on due time for appearing in the written Competency Assessment Test. The date, time, venue, total Marks & other details of the written Competency Assessment Test will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
- Competency Assessment Test will be conducted out of 60 (Sixty) marks (20 marks from GK/Current affairs, 20 marks from Health related matter & 20 marks from Job related matter) and pass marks will be 50%. Candidates passed in the Competency Assessment Test will be called for final interview/Viva voce test, which will be conducted out of 40 marks. Final selection of the candidates for the posts will done based on merit i.e. marks obtained in the Competency Assessment Test plus marks obtained in the final interview/viva voce cumulatively.
- The date, time, venue & other details of the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
- Successful candidate of Competency Assessment Test will be called for interview. The date, time, venue & other details of the interview will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
- No communication will be made through issuing call letter or publishing in the local dailies further during the next procedure of written Competency Assessment Test and the interview, except NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/)
- Final selection will be done by the Interview Board for the post applied for based on merit list and maintaining 100 point Roster, which will be also published in NHM website on due time.
How to Apply NRHM Tripura Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed Application Form along self-attested copies of relevant document & experience certificate send to the Chairman Executive Committee, Chief Medical Officer, District Health & Family Welfare Society Ambassa, Dhalai Tripura on or before 09.06.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 09.06.2017
click above to download
the employment notification