Hospital Attendant Grade III in Others at All India Institute of Medical Sciences , Rishikesh Jul 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Online Applications are invited for filling up the following posts at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh :
Hospital Attendant Grade III : 40 posts (UR-20, OBC-10, SC-6, ST-3, PH-, Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- 20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 1800/- , Age : 18 – 30 years as on 05/08/2013
Application Fee : The application fees of Rs.250/- (no fee for SC/ST candidates) in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay order/Postal Order in the name of “ AIIMS, Rishikesh” payable at Rishikesh.
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should reach on or before 05/08/2013.
1. Application must be downloaded from the website of this Institute: www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. or typed on full escape in double space strictly in the Performa. Envelope containing the application must be superscripted in bold letters as “Application for the post of Hospital Attendant Grade III “ along with the “Category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Gen)” to which the candidates belongs.
2. The application (s) may be sent to the Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbharda Marg, Rishikesh-249201 by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Ordinary Post. Application form through courier will not be accepted.
3. The candidates applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post.
4. Incomplete applications will be rejected and applications received after the due date will not be entertained. If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will be disqualified for being called for interview/being selected.
5. Attested copies for Birth, Caste, Educational, Technical etc. Qualifications and Experience Certificates must be attached with the application. Photograph Affix on application form must also be attested.
6. Fees:- Rs. 250 (Two Hundred Fifty) in the form of Demand Draft/ Pay order/Postal Order in the name of “AIIMS, Rishikesh”payable at Rishikesh in case of candidate belonging to General and OBC categories. The SC/ST & Physically Handicapped candidates are not required to deposit any fee.
7. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates & Government Servants, 3 years for OBC and 10 year for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The Upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date receipt of applications.
8. All Terms & Conditions relating to the aforesaid appointment shall be as per AIIMS Rules & Regulation.
Tentative Last Date: 05-08-2013
About the organization:
AIIMS Rishikesh is one of the SIX Apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training, the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in under served areas of the country. These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training, to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.This website is designed, developed and maintained by All India Institute of Medical sciences, Rishikesh. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department and/or other sources, and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Rishikesh – 249201
Click above to download
the vacancy details