Scientific Officer / C (Medical – General Medicine),Technical Officer / C (Computer),Technician / C / D (Mechanic-Cum-Dozer Operator), Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Heavy Water Board , Mumbai Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Scientific Officer / C (Medical – General Medicine) : 01 post
Technical Officer / C (Computer) : 03 posts
Female Nurse / A : 01 post
Scientific Assistant / B (Civil) : 08 postshimachal government jobs
Station Officer / A (Fire) : 02 posts
Sub-Officer / B1 (Fire) : 09 posts
Leading Fireman / A : 03 posts
Fireman / A : 16 posts
Driver-cum-Operator / A (Fire) : 10 posts
Technician / D (Boiler Operator) : 08 posts
Technician / C / D (Crane Operator) : 04 posts
Technician / C / D (Mechanic-Cum-Dozer Operator) : 01 post
Technician / C (Mason) : 02 posts
Technician / B (Carpenter) : 01 post
Technician / B (Plumber) : 01 post
Junior Hindi Translator : 09 posts
Stenographer Grade III : 14 posts
Assistant Security Officer / A : 07 posts
How to Apply : Apply in the prescribed application format alongwith a attested copies of certificates and a recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application should be send to the designated addresses as provided in the detailed advertisement The Application and the outer cover should be super scribed as “Post No. ________ Name of the Post________ against Advertisement No. HWB/01/2012”.
1. In addition to the normal pay and allowances as admissible under Rules, the employees of theDepartment of Atomic Energy are entitled to attractive financial benefits under various incentiveschemes. These benefits are provided in view of special S&T status of the Department and reviewed by the Government from time to time.
2. Relaxation upto 5 years against reserved posts for SCs/STs.Relaxation upto 3 years against reserved posts for OBCs.Age relaxation as admissible under rules will be extended to persons with physical disabilities.
3. Departmental candidates who have rendered not less than 03 years continuous and regular servicesin the same line or allied cadre
4. Only outstation SC/ST Candidates called for Written Examination/Interview will be eligible for to and fro rail fare for IInd Class or actual fare (GENERAL CLASS) bythe shortest route whichever is less, subject to the production of tickets/ticket numbers etc.
5. Candidates selected against this advertisement are likely to be posted in Heavy Water Board / any ofthe Heavy Water Plants, but are also liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent unitsof the Department of Atomic Energy as may be required in public interest.
6. The number of vacancies and places of posting shown above are provisional and liable to vary. Incase the vacancy position for any category is reduced or even made nil, HWB is not liable tocompensate the applicant for consequential damage/loss.
7. The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories may involve working in round the clockshift duties, in operational plants located at various parts of the country.
8. The candidates appointed will be governed by New Contributory Pension Scheme.
9. While all candidates irrespective of community/group will be considered against UR vacancies,against community/group quota vacancies, only candidates belonging to that community
10. In case the response is more, the screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marksin the requisite qualification and / or to more no. of years of relevant experience required. Thedecision of Heavy Water Board will be final and binding.
Tentative Last Date:17-08-2012
About the organization :
Heavy Water Board (HWB), a constituent unit of Industries and Minerals Sector under Department of Atomic Energy, is primarily responsible for production of Heavy Water (Deuterium Oxide-D2O) which is used as a ‘moderator’ and ‘Coolant’ in the nuclear power as well as research reactors. HWB has mastered the complex production technology using two chemical exchange processes viz. H2S-H2O bithermal process and NH3-H2 monothermal process. India is one of the largest manufacturers of heavy water in the world and is meeting the heavy water requirements of the Indian Nuclear Power Programme. The plants based on Ammonia-Hydrogen (NH3-H2) exchange process are linked to the ammonia fertilizer plants for synthesis gas feed supply while H2S-H2O based plants are independent in this respect. HWB is successfully operating six Heavy Water Plants in the country. A technology demonstration plant using Water-Ammonia (H2O-NH3) deuterium exchange to make the ammonia based Heavy Water Plants independent of fertilizer plants is also developed and demonstrated
Heavy Water Board (HWB)
Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India
V.S.Bhavan, 4th floor, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
Click above to download
the vacancy details