FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Assistant Professor (Project), Jobs & Vacancy in Education at National Brain Research Centre, Manesar May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Assistant Professor (Project)
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
Age limit : 40 years
Essential : Ph.D. with at least two years experience in Research. Desirable qualifications: Publications in the area of Neurophysiology and demonstrated experience in advanced neurophysiological techniques. Work experience in patch clamp and cellular electrophysiology techniques
How To Apply: Application Fee (non-refundable) `100/- for General and `50/- for OBC in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar. The application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category are exempted subject to the production of Certificate. The women candidates are also exempted from the application fee. Candidates are required to submit separate application form along with requisite fee for applying for different Posts.Administrative Officer, NBRC, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 050, Haryana.
1. Initially for a period of one year further extendable on performance review for a period of three years and then till five years or till the project lasts whichever is earlier, with one year probation.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Competent authority in exceptional cases may relax requirements of age/ educational qualification/ experience.
4. The candidates may be considered for higher/ lower grade depending on their profile.
5. The posts advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling, and number of vacancies may vary.
6. Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above posts and who can be relieved immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach to Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122050, Gurgaon.
a) Click here to Download the Application form
b) Attested copies of Certificates.
c) Application Fee (non-refundable) `100/- for General and `50/- for OBC in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar.
7. Advertisement No., Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft, without attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. /incomplete applications may be rejected.
8. Out-station candidates called for interview shall be paid 2nd class sleeper train fare on production of documentary evidence.
9. The applicants in Government/Semi-government organizations/ public sector undertaking autonomous organizations must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers will not be considered.
10. Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final.
Tentative Last Date:04-06-2012
About the organization :
National Brain Research Centre is the only institute in India dedicated to neuroscience research and education. Scientists and students of NBRC come from diverse academic backgrounds, including biological, computational, mathematical, physical, engineering and medical sciences, and use multidisciplinary approaches to understand the brain.Located in the foothills of the Aravali range in Manesar, Haryana, NBRC is an autonomous institute funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, and is also a Deemed University.The mandate of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is to be a Centre of Excellence in Brain Research with State-of-art facilities, to evolve the centre through a networking approach and generate highly trained human resourceThe vision we have for NBRC is that it would not only grow into a world-class institute for brain research but also create a vibrant, active neuroscience community by catalysing the overall growth of this discipline in the country.
National Brain Research Centre
Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 050, Haryana.
Click above to download
the vacancy details