FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Investigator, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bangalore May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts :
Sub – Investigator: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/-P.M.
Age limit : 35 Years
Educational Qualification – DPM/MBBS/BAMS Experience – Experience in Psychiatry and Neurocognitive testing is preferable
How To Apply: The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R.College Post, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029
1. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the post of“Sub-Investigator” on adhoc basis for the clinical trial entitled “Arandomized, Double – Blind, Active –Controlled, Phase 2/3 Study toDetermine the Short – Term
2. Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria, may apply on a plain paper with theresume, age proof and copy of the Testimonials addressed to The Director,NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R.College Post, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560029
3. To accommodate the patients for admission and surgery there are totally 123 beds available. Of these 67 are general ward beds (including 12 beds in recovery room), 14 single special rooms and 17 double-bedded special rooms. There is also a separate 10-bedded facility for postoperative patients.
4. A modern fully equipped intensive care facility is available and can manage 10 neurosurgical patients requiring respiratory and critical care at a time. This facility also has a modern ventilator, monitor and equipment to monitor intracranial pressure in each patient, in all the ten beds, with ideal nursing staff ratio.
5. The department caters to neurosurgical patients primarily for the patients from the state of Karnataka and neighboring districts of the adjoining states.
Tentative Last Date:04-06-2012
About the organization :
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is a multidisciplinary Institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the frontier area of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences. The Lunatic Asylum which came into being in the latter part of the 19th Century was renamed as Mental Hospital in 1925 by the erstwhile Government of Mysore. This hospital and All India Institute of Mental Health established in 1954 by Government of India were amalgamated on 27th December 1974, and thus was formed the autonomous National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS). The priority gradiant adopted at the Institute is service, manpower development and research. Multidisciplinary integrated approach is the mainstay of this institute, paving the way to translate the results from the bench to the bedside. On November 14, 1994, NIMHANS has been declared a Deemed University by the University Grants Commission, with academic autonomy. The Institute functions under the direction of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Karnataka. Several National and International funding organisations provide resources for research. Evolve strategies to offer diagnostic and therapeutic facilities to all corners of India in the field of Mental Health and Neurosciences utilizing the advances in information technology and to be the nodal center.Establish training facilities and impart knowledge in the field of Mental health and Neurosciences to all the developing countries by Institutional and Distance Learning.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
P.B.No.2900, D.R.College Post, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 029
Click above to download
the vacancy details