SENIOR RESIDENT,JUNIOR RESIDENTS, Jobs & Vacancy in Health Care at Municipal Corporation of Delhi , Delhi Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited in the prescribed ONLINE format for the vacant and likely to become vacant post of Senior Residents /Junior Residents (on regular basis) in the following East Delhi Municipal Corporation and North Delhi Municipal Corporation Hospitals/Institutes
Name of the post : SENIOR RESIDENT : 77
HINDU RAO HOSPITAL :
SWAMI DAYANAND HOSPITAL : : 23
Maharshi Valmiki Infectious Disease HOSPITAL (MVIDH) : : 03
KASTURBA HOSPITAL : : 32employment news
RBIPMT (formerly RBTB Hospital) : : 12
Girdhari Lal Maternity Hospital (GLM Hospital) : : 10
Name of the post : JUNIOR RESIDENTS : 128
HINDU RAO HOSPITAL :
SWAMI DAYANAND HOSPITAL (SDNH) : : 38
Maharshi Valmiki Infectious Disease HOSPITAL (MVIDH) : : 04
KASTURBA HOSPITAL : : 19
RBIPMT (RBTB Hospital ) : : 32
A) FOR SENIOR RESIDENTS :
I. Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/DNB in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
II. Registered with Delhi Medical Council and has not completed three years of Senior Resident in any other Hospital.
III. If adequate numbers of candidates with required qualification are not available in any particular speciality, those with MBBS Degree and having at least 02 years experience in MCI Recognized Hospital/Institute with minimum bed strength of 100 beds and having all basic specialties, out of which 01 year will be in the concerned speciality. will be concerned specality.
IV. Age limit 40 years as on 01.01.2012. Standard age relaxation will be applicable to the SC /ST and OBC candidates.
V.In the specialties where there is perpetual shortage or in specialties where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 03 years senior residency but are willing to serve as senior residents may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
VI. Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for others (those who have already completed 3 years of senior residency) would be prepared. The list containing names of fresh candidates would be exhausted first for appointment as senior residents and the second list would be used only after that. Further, all senior resident appointments will be for one year only and it would not be renewable after one year for the second list.
B) FOR JUNIOR RESIDENTS :
I. MBBS from a recognized University. In case of foreign universities, the candidate must have cleared the screening examination conducted by National Board of Examinations & the score must also be submitted.
II. Must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
III. Must have completed internship by 30th June 2012.
IV. Age limit 40 years as on 01-01-2012. Standard age relaxation will be applicable to the SC/ST and OBC candidates.
V. Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Junior Residents if fresh graduates are not available.
VI. Junior Residents who have completed one year of Junior Residency may be allowed to appear again for interview for selection and will be offered residency only if no fresh junior residents are available. There would be no extension of any junior residents beyond one year of appointment under relaxed provisions.
1. For Senior Residents Rs. 18,750/-+G.P. Rs.6, 600/- + other allowances as admissible with P.G. qualification.
2. For Junior Residents Rs.15, 600/-+G.P.Rs. 5,400/-+ other allowances as admissible.
METHOD OF SELECTION :
The eligible Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their academic qualification and experience and requirements of the hospital. The short listed candidates will be called for interview for which the intimation will be sent to the Individual Candidates by email. The candidates must mention their email IDs while filing the online application as any correspondence to them will be only through e-mail.
Fee : Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- The draft is to be payable at Delhi and addressed to Medical Superintendents /Director of concerned hospital. At the time of interview the DD shall be submitted in the office of MS/Director of concerned hospital.
How to Apply : The eligible Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their academic qualification and experience and requirements of the hospital. The short listed candidates will be called for interview for which the intimation will be sent to the Individual Candidates by email. The candidates must mention their email IDs while filing the online application as any correspondence to them will be only through e-mail. For each Hospital separate application is to be filed online.
1. Appointment will be initially for a period of one year extendable every year up to 03 years in case of Senior Residents and 06 months extendable up to 01 year in case of Junior Resident. Extension is subject to satisfactory work and conduct.
2. Appointment will be subject to Medical Fitness and Verification of Certificate of Educational Qualification /Age/Caste/DMC Registration and Internship Completion Certificate.
3. Category wise panel will be prepared for Senior Residents and Junior Residents for further vacancies.
4. The candidates applying for OBC Category should furnish the OBC Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of GNCT of Delhi. OBC certificate of other states would not be accepted.
5. In case of non availability of SC /ST/OBC Category Candidates, the posts shall be filled up on 89 days on ad-hoc Basis from General Category and vice-a-versa.
6. Reservation of various categories of posts will be as per rule.
7. The eligible Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their academic qualification and experience and requirements of the hospital. The short listed candidates will be called for interview for which the intimation will be sent to the Individual Candidates by email.
8. You are required to bring original copies of the documents at the time of Interview substantiating your qualification, Marks, Professional registration, experience, age and category.
Tentative Last Date:31-07-2012
About the organization ;
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)has been trifurcated and the newly formed corporations are – South Delhi Municipal Corporation(SDMC) , North Delhi Municipal Corporation(NDMC) , East Delhi Municipal Corporation(EDMC) . A person, who desires to obtain any information under this Act, shall make a request in writing or through electronic means in English or Hindi or in the official language of the area in which the application is being made,An applicant making request for information shall not be required to give any reason for requesting the information or any other personal details except those that may be necessary for contacting him.Where an application is made to a public authority requesting for an information,-the subject matter of which is more closely connected with the functions of another public authority, the public authority, to which such application is made, shall transfer the application or such part of it as may be appropriate to that other public authority and inform the applicant immediately about such transfer:on receipt of a request under section 6 (PIO) shall, as expeditiously as possible, and in any case within thirty days of the receipt of the request, either provide the information on payment of such fee as may be prescribed or reject the request for any of the reasons specified in sections
Municipal Corporation of Delhi
(Formerly RBTB Hospital),
Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009
Click above to download
the vacancy details