Professors,Assistant Professor, Lecturer, NINE,Junior Technician,Junior Technician (Radiotherapy), Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Haryana Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
The PGIMER Chandigarh invites applications for backlog vacancies of Professors, Assistant Professors and other various Group A, B and C vacancies. These vacancies are backlog vacancies and are reserved for SC/ST/OBC candidates :
1. Professors : 06 posts
2. Assistant Professor : 42 posts
3. Lecturer, NINE : 01 post
4. Clinical Instructor : 01 postandhra pradesh government jobs
5. Junior Technician : 01 post
6. Junior Technician (Radiotherapy) : 01 post
Application Fee : Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319.
How to Apply : Apply Online at PGIMER
1. The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility before going
2. The candidates should fill his/her application form available on the PGIMER website. He/She should fill all the fields of the form. No field should be left
3. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use. Those candidates who have S.B.I. account can also pay their fee through icollect service of SBI.
4. The amount of fee to be paid is as under:- Category Total Amount Payable SC/ST Rs 250/- For all others Rs 500/- Candidates should ensure that the details to be filled in by the State Bank of India officials are filled in complete in all three copies of the challan form along with the seal, challan no. and signature of the Bank Official of the Branch.
5. Candidates must note that no other form of payment of application fees like Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque, Money Order, Postal order, etc. will be accepted under any circumstances.
6. The candidates should ensure that they submit the OFFLINE application immediately after payment of fees, since the same is non-refundable. No representation
7. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID which should be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID is not shared or mentioned to any other person.
8. Candidates with valid application shall be issued interview letters. These can be downloaded by the candidates directly from the website by entering their Registration
9. The application along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate,
10. Decision of the PGIMER, Chandigarh in all matters regarding eligibility of selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence whatsoever
11. The selected candidates will be issued appointment letters. The appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the
12. The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. If at any stage
13. Applications on plain paper from the citizens of India are invited for one post of Superintending Hospital Engineer on deputation basis
14. analogous post on regular basis OR (b) in the post in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.7600/- or equivalent with 5 years Service
15. The basic requirement in the PGIMER relates to the construction of buildings, maintenance and operation of services and as such preference would
Tentative Last Date:25-04-2012
About the organization:
The NACO designated State Reference Laboratory (SRL) is organizing a Full Site Sensitization Program on issues related to HIV/AIDS from 10 am to 1pm on 3rd March 2012 (Saturday). This program is for all health care workers (resident, nurses and technicians) working in our Institute to discuss the latest issues related to handling and testing of HIV patients and their samples. It will be a great opportunity to clarify some of the doubts related to HIV/AIDS from the officials from State AIDS Control Society (NACO) and the faculty involved with patient management and testing in PGI. The venue will be the NIPS Auditorium, 6th floor, Research Block B, PGIMER.The NACO designated State Reference Laboratory (SRL), Department of Immunopathology, PGIMER, Chandigarh organized a Full Site sensitization Program for Health care-workers (HCW) on issues related to HIV/AIDS on 3rd March 2012(Saturday) in the NIPS Auditorium PGIMER, Chandigarh. The program mainly highlighted the latest updates in guidelines of National AIDS Control Organization (Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Govt. of India). The resource persons deliberated on issues related to diagnosis of HIV infection highlighting the role of Integrated Counseling and Testing Centers (ICTC) in implementing National testing strategies & policies. Prof. Sunil Arora who is the in charge of NACO supported HIV Diagnosis & Disease Monitoring Laboratory in PGI and also coordinator of this program, discussed in details the functioning and importance of HIV testing in ICTC labs including the use of validated testing kits, participation in National Quality assurance programs and availability of confidential counseling services in these laboratories which are strictly following the NACO guidelines and National testing policies. He impressed the participants to insist on ICTC based screening of patients for HIV in order to have confidence in accuracy and quality of test results. Dr. Rashmi Bagga, professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology in PGI deliberated on the significance of universal HIV screening of ante-natal mothers through NACO supported PPTCT program for prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV. She revealed that the chances of HIV transmission from infected mother to new born child can be reduced from approximately 35% to <2% if the anti-retroviral treatment can be started during pregnancy after knowing the HIV status of the women. Other important issue like the modalities related to management of HIV infection and utility of Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) in case of high-risk exposure of HCWs during their day-to-day working in hospitals, clinics and operation theaters was discussed
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
Click above to download
the vacancy details