Medical Officer , Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Department of Health, Panchkula Mar 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Government of Haryana wants to have to recruitment of Medical Officer HCMS-II :
Medical Officer : 434 posts (UR-103, SC-191, BC-12, ESM/DESM-78, PH-50), Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- 34800 grade pay Rs.5400/- +NPA, Qualification : MBBS
How to Apply: Application in the prescribed format complete in all respect must reach in the office of Director General, Health Services, Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan, Sector 6, Panchkula, Haryana . Interviews have been re-scheduled onwards and roll number will be displayed on official website.
1. Candidates are required to fill the application form in their own handwriting.
2. The Candidate who are serious about joining HCMS(II) should only apply.
3. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the condition of eligibility, experience, age etc. as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms
4. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit.
5. Reservation benefits will be admissible to the bonafide residents of Haryana State only. The ‘Resident Certificate of Haryana’ and the ‘Certificate of SC/BC/ESM/DESM/PH of Haryana’ issued by the competent authority under the latest Govt. instructions will only be accepted.
6. The services of the selected candidates will be governed by the prevailing relevant departmental service rules.
7. Department will not be responsible for any postal delay.
8. Incomplete/unsigned application forms will be straight way rejected without entertaining further correspondence.
9. The refund of application fees shall not be permitted in any case.
10. The candidate must attach character certificate issued by the Head of Institute last attended by him/her with the application form.
11. The candidate should attach the character certificate from two responsible person who are not related to the applicant.
12. In case of non-availability of ESM of Haryana against the posts reserved for them, their one dependent son/daughter who fulfills all the conditions of advertisement prescribed for the post in question will also be considered on merit against the posts reserved of ESM Haryana. The fresh certificate issued by the Secretary, Zila Sainik Board will be accepted.
13. The application complete in all respect must reach in the office of Director General, Health Services, Haryana, Sector 6, Panchkula by 5.00 PM on Dated 15.03.2013. No Objection Certificate from the employer may be submitted at the time of interview failing which they will not be considered for interview.
14. The physically handicapped person having 40% and more disability must attach a medical certificate from a Civil Surgeon certifying that the applicant is physically handicapped, also the nature of handicapped and that he is unfit for normal active work and to state the percentage disability.
15. The posts are temporary but likely to continue. The person appointed will be on probation for a period of two years.
Tentative Last Date: 28-03-2013delhi sarkari naukri
About the organization:
Health department has manifold functions and duties which are as under :- Provide promotive , preventive , curative and rehabilitative services to the communitythrough primary health care delivery system. Provide equitable and quality health care at primary, secondary and tertiary level. Extension, expansion and consolidation of rural health infrastructure. Respond to the local community health needs and request. It takes many steps for population stabilization. Provide Reproductive and Child Health Services with the objective of reducing MMR & IMR. Provide immunization services against vaccine preventive diseases of childhood as well as pregnant mothers against tetanus during child birth. Provide Family Welfare Services. Provide Essential Obstetric Care. Ensure potable drinking water and basic sanitation facilities. Prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases through active disease surveillance and timely remedial measures. Provide treatment for common disease and injuries including emergency medical care. Provide essential drugs, materials, equipments & modern medical/surgical gadgets for diagnosis and treatment of patients. Birth and Registration through Civil Registration System.
Department of Health
Sector-6, Panchkula, Haryana
Click above to download
the vacancy details