Medical Officer,Assistant Electrical Engineer,Jr. Technical Officer,J.N. Medical College Hospital,Nursing Officer,,Assistant Public Relations Officer (Publications),Sr Technical Assistant,Sr. Technical Assistant (Plastic Surgery,Technical Asstt (Food Technology),Jr. Lab. Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Engineering at Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh Jun 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications on the prescribed form are invited for the following posts by 14/08/2012.
Registrar, Aligarh Muslim University : 01 post
Medical Officer (Blood Bank): 01 post
Assistant Electrical Engineer, Department of Electricity (Work & Maintenance) : 01 post
Jr. Technical Officer, J.N. Medical College Hospital : 01 postupsc notifications
Nursing Officer, J.N. Medical College Hospital : 01 post
Assistant Public Relations Officer (Publications), Publication Division : 01 post
Property Officer, Property Department : 01 post
Asstt Matron, J. N. Medical College Hospital : 01 post
Systems Analyst Grade -II, Computer Centre : 01 post
Jr. Engineer, Building Department : 01 post
Sr Technical Assistant, Dept of Applied Chemistry : 01 post
Sr. Technical Assistant (Plastic Surgery), J.N. Medical College Hospital : 01 post
Staff Nurse, Dept of Community Medicine : 01 post
Assistants (Accounts), Central Account Office : 13 posts
Computer Assistant, Academic Staff College : 01 post
Case Worker, Dept of Community Medicine : 02 posts
Technical Asstt (Food Technology), University Polytechnic : 01 post
Statistical Assistant, Registrar’s Office : 01 post
Stock Verifier, Central Purchase Office : 01 post
Sr Lab Assistant, A.M.U. City High School : 01 post
Lekhpal, Property Department : 01 post
Karinda, Property Department : 01 post
Assistant Draftsman (Civil), University Polytechnic : 01 post
Sr. Lab. Assistants, Dept of Applied Chemistry : 02 posts
Jr. Lab. Assistant, Dept. of Medicine : 01 post
Jr. Lab. Assistants, Dept of Pathology : 03 posts
Jr. Lab Assistant, J.N. Medical College Hospital : 01 post
Jr. Lab. Assistant, Dept of Pharmacology : 01 post
Jr Lab. Assistant, Central Animal House,J.N.Medical College : 01 post
Jr. Lab. Assistant (Sterelization), J.N. Medical College Hospital : 01 post
Jr. Lab. Assistants, Dept of Applied Physics (02) posts
Jr. Lab. Assistant, (Civil) (Surveying & Environment), University Polytechnic : 01 post
Carpenter, Building Department : 01 post
How to Apply : Apply in the prescribed format. Persons downloading the Form from the Net are required to send a Cash receipt issued by the Cash Section, Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh or Demand draft of Rs. 150/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch, Aligarh (code 5555) along with the duly filled employment form complete in all respect. Complete application form procured in the above manner may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of Administrative Block or sent by post, super scribing on the top left of the cover the post applied for, advertisement number and date, to the Deputy Registrar, (Selection Committee), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh-202002,
1. All applications should be sent to the Deputy Registrar, Selection Committee Section, Aligarh MuslimUniversity, Aligarh. Application received after the prescribed date will not be entertained except by specialpermission of the Vice-Chancellor.
2. Candidates should send their applications by Registered Post (A.D.). Any change in the mailing addressshould be immediately notified to the Deputy Registrar. However the University does not accept anyresponsibility for redirection of communication to the new address. Candidates must arrange for theredirection of communication to their new address, if any.
3. Application fee once received shall not be refundedCandidates applying from outside India should also send their application fee alongwith theirapplication. The amount of application fee must not fall short of the prescribed fee whenapplication converted in Indian currency.
4. Candidates should send attested copies of their degrees or diploma certificates or other certificatesalongwith respective marksheets of their qualifications and their Matriculation or equivalentcertificates in support of their declaration of age, originals should not be sent with the applicationbut should be produced at the time of interview.
5. Candidates may send copies of testimonials from persons intimately acquainted with their workand character. They must also give the names and addresses of two persons in India to whomreferences can be made. If they have been in employment, they should either give their present ormost recent employers or immediate superiors as one of the referees or submit recent testimonialsfrom them.
6. Candidates already in service, whether in a permanent. Quasi-permanent or temporary capacity, must applythrough their employers. They may, however, if they so desire, submit advance copies of their applications direct to the University.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate. The University reserves the right to call or not to call any candidate for interview. The summoning ofcandidates for interview, conveys no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected.
8. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the University. No correspondence will bemade with candidates who are not selected.
9. Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected, be prepared to undergo such MedicalExamination and satisfy such Medical Authority as the Universitymay direct.
10. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying, that they possess atleast, theessential/desirable qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
11. After joining the service of the University, the candidates will have to abide by the Rules Regulations,Statutes and Ordinances of the University made from time to time.
Tentative Last Date: 14-08-2012
About the organization ;
The establishment of Mohammedan Anglo Oriental (MAO) College in 1875 marks one of the most important events in the educational and social history of modern India. Its establishment is considered as the first significant response of the Indian Muslims to the challenges of post 1857 era. It was an important catalyst in a process of social change among Muslims. “An epoch in the social progress of India” – with these words on his lips Lord Lytton laid the foundation stone of the Mohammadan Anglo Oriental College on January 8, 1877. Nearly eight years later, when the noted Orientalist Sir Hamilton Gibb looked back at the history of Muslim Transition from the medieval to the modern way of life, he characterized this College as “the first modernist institution in Islam”.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Click above to download
the vacancy details