Medical Officers, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Ranchi Jul 2013
Job or Vacancy Description:
Backlog Recruitment of Medical Officers (Basic Grade) in Health and Family Welfare Department Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for following posts of Medical Officer by Jharkhand Government for its Health and Family Welfare Department in a special recruitment drive to fill the backlog posts :
Medical Officers (Basic Grade) : 71 posts (SC-29, ST-7, OBC-1 – 28, OBC-II – 07) (PH- 3%), Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 grade pay Rs.5400/-, Qualification : MBBS
How to Apply : Apply Online at JPSC website on or before 26/07/2013 and take a print out of the system generated application format and send it to the Controller of Examinations, Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001 (Jharkhand) on or before 06/08/2013.
1. Before applying online Candidates must ensure that they have scanned copy of photo and signature and payment details (paid challan) with them. The size of the photo & signature should be within 10kb to 70kb. System will not accept any size below and above mentioned sizes. Candidates must ensure that they are entering all details marked as mandatory otherwise they will not be able to proceed further. Mandatory fields are marked as *.
2. After clicking on application tab against advertisement candidates will be routed to Basic Information Page. At Basic Information Page candidate have to fill their name, address, father’s name, husband’s name (where applicable), date of birth and then click on “Click here to calculate age” so that system can calculate the age of the candidate automatically.
3. Candidates have to fill minimum educational details as prescribed in the notification to be considered as successfully registered. In absence of appropriate educational details as per advertisement, candidature is liable to be cancelled.Candidates also have to furnish details if they have appeared for earlier conducted examinations, if employed with Govt. Of Jharkhand, if debarred from UPSC/any other PSC.
4. They also have to mention their relationship if they are relative of Chairman / Member / Gazetted /Non-Gazetted / Employee of JPSC in appropriate place. After filling all details the candidates have to confirm the declaration by clicking on check box, enter security code at appropriate place and click on “Submit” button.
5. After clicking on “Submit” button, they will be routed to preview page where they will be able to view what they have entered. If they find any discrepancy then they can click on “Edit” to rectify the same which will route them to editable basic information page, else they can click on “Submit” to proceed to next step.
Tentative Last Date : 06-08-2013latest karnataka govt jobs
About the organization:
This P.I.L. is directed against the composition and competency of Jharkhand P.S.C. to proceed with the selection process initiated by P.S.C. for recruitment to the post of Primary Teacher under Jharkhand Primary School Appointment Rules 2002 – After the formation of new State of Jharkhand the Governor Promulgated J.P.S.C. (Conditions of Service) Regulations 2000 which provided for appointment of Chairman and 4 Members – Only Chairman and a Member were appointed and they initiated recruitment process and completed the Examination – High Court held that unless and until the Chairman and 4 Members of the first Jharkhand P.S.C. are appointed further process of selection and recommendations should be kept in abeyance – However by applying de facto doctrine upheld the action taken upto the stage of conducting the examination but prevented Chairman and Member from making selection or recommendation.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001
Click above to download
the vacancy details