FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Medical Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Delhi Sep 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited for the following posts of Medical Officer on contract basis in various Hospitals/ Medical Institutes of Delhi Government :
Medical Officer : 250 posts (UR-128, SC-37,ST-18, OBC-67) (PH-8) on contract basis, Age : 32 years, Payment : Rs.53000/- per month, Qualification : MBB. The appointment will be initially up to 28/02/2013 in the first instance or till regular filling up of Post whichever is earlier.
Application Fee : Demand draft of Rs. 1500/- in favor of Dean, MAMC payable at New Delhi. However, applicants of reserved category belonging to SC/ST, the demand draft payable is only Rs. 750/-.
How to apply : Eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed format to Office of the Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College, 2, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
1. The appointment will be initially up to 28/02/2013 in the first instance or till regular filling up of Post whichever is earlier.
2. Maternity Leave as per Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 shall be admissible.
3. The Leave admissible to the Contractual Appointees will be 12 days of paid leave for one complete calendar year of service rendered by them and 30 days of leave, without pay, if they wish to avail the same. They will not be allowed any other kind of leave.
4. They will be entitled to Medical Health Facility governed by the existing Delhi Government Employees Health Scheme applicable to serving employees in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in the Scheme circulated by letter no. 342/52/2006-H & FW/29609-29812 dated 25/10/2007.
5. They will not be allowed LTC, Pensionary benefits, Group Insurance, Study Leave and Child Care Leave.
6. The reservations in vacancies shall be followed as per decision of Govt. of NCTof Delhi.
7. Selected Doctors shall be liable to be posted to any Hospitals, Dispensaries and any other schemes under Govt. of NCT of Delhi including those in rural areas.
8. The contract may be terminated by either side with one month’s notice or salary in lieu thereof. The selection is purely contractual in nature and does not confer any’ right for regularization or permanent absorption.
9. Private practice of any kind is not allowed.
10. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in examination etc. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
Tentative Last Date:05-10-2012
About the organization:
Health & Family Welfare Department of Govt. of NCT of Delhi has tremendous health care responsibilities. The department caters to health needs of nearly 160 lakh population of the ever-growing metropolis and also has to share the burden of migratory as well as floating population from neighboring states which constitute nearly 33% of total intake at major hospitals in Delhi. The department plays a significant role and is committed to provide health care facilities to the people of Delhi.The Department of Health & Family Welfare of Government of NCT of Delhi is headed by the Principal Secretary. He is the controlling authority for Directorate of Health Services, Department of Health & Family Welfare; all Hospitals under Government of NCT of Delhi; Autonomous Bodies under Government of NCT of Delhi like IHBAS, Delhi AIDS Society, CATS; Directorate of Food Adulteration; Drug Controller and other National Programmes. This department liaisons with all other local bodies viz MCD, NDMC, Cantonment Board and other Government and Non Government Health Care Organizations functioning in the State of Delhi.
Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
Health and Family Welfare Department
9th level, A-Wing, Delhi Secretariat, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
Click above to download
the vacancy details