Professor,Associate Professor,Controller of Examination,Assistant Registrar,Deputy General Manager,Manager,Executive Assistants,Lab Technician,Nurses ,Pharmacist,Jobs & Vacancy in Management at National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
NIFTEM requires Faculty and non-faculty posts :
Professor : 06 posts
Associate Professor : 05 posts
Assistant Professor : 10 posts
Controller of Examination : 01 postemployment news
Dy. Controller (Finance & Accounts) : 01 post
Assistant Registrar : 03 posts
Deputy General Manager : 03 posts on contract
Manager : 03 posts on contract
Executive Assistants : 14 posts on contract
Lab In charge : 02 posts on contract
Lab Technician : 04 posts on contract
Doctors : 02 posts on contract
Nurses : 02 posts on contract
Pharmacist : 01 post on contract
Sports Coach : 01 post on contract
Gym Instructor : 01 post on contract
How to Apply : Interested candidates should send their complete CV with prescribed proforma in an envelope superscribing the cover ” Application for the post of ……… ” at the following address : Registrar, NIFTEM Plot No.97, Sector-56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli-131028, District Sonipat, Haryana
1. Candidates employed in Government and Semi-Government Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions must apply through their present employers. If they anticipate unavoidable delay in their applications being forwarded through proper channel, they may submit advance copies of their applications directly to the –Registrar, NIFTEM Plot No.97, Sector-56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli-131028, District Sonipat, Haryana.
2. Candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed format only. If applying for more than one department/post, kindly indicate your preference in the Application Format.The Institute has the right to set different as well as higher norms, while short listing, taking into the requirements of the departments.
3. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not fill any or all the posts advertised.The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements.
4. The invitation to candidate for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
5. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding reason for not being called for interview / outcome of interview.
6. The Institute may consider candidates whose area of specialization lie outside those stated herein, provided these persons have an outstanding record.The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application.
Tentative Last Date:18-06-2012
About the organization:
NIFTEM is the brainchild of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI). MoFPI in its Vision document-2015, envisaged creation of a world-class institution to cater to the various stakeholders such as entrepreneurs, industry, exporters, policy makers, government and existing institution. NIFTEM would work actively in assisting in setting food standards, businesses incubation and information sharing. It would also be an apex institution in the field of food technology and management, networking and coordinating with other institutions in the same field.NIFTEM is being established at Plot No. 97, Sector 56, Phase IV & V, HSIIDC Industrial Estate Kundli, District Sonipat, Haryana, as an international center of excellence to cater to the needs of various stakeholders such as entrepreneurs, industry, exporters, policy makers, government and existing institutions.NIFTEM will have various “theme centres” with the aim of promoting thought leadership and innovation –driven practices in the key sector of food processing with strong sectoral/functional focus are planned. Each theme centre will have world-class manpower and infrastructure for research and training.
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM)
(Ministry of Food Processing Industries)
3rd Floor, AMDA Building, 7/6 Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 49
Click above to download
the vacancy details