Medical Superintendent,Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor,Senior Residents, Jobs & Vacancy in Health Care at Government of Haryana, Panchkula May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal, Haryana
Government of Haryana has setup a new Medical College at Karnal. It is a Government College for girls. The College is in the process of filling up the following posts :
Medical Superintendent : 01 post
Professor : 03 posts in different disciplines
Associate Professor : 06 posts in different disciplines
Assistant Professor : 12 posts in different disciplineshimachal government jobs
Senior Residents : 12 posts in different disciplines
Jr. Resident : 15 posts in in different disciplines
How to Apply: The application on prescribed proforma must reach to the Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal
1. In the case of Medical Superintendent, is less than forty years, or more than fifty five years of age on or before the first day of the month next preceding the last date of submission of application.
2. In any other case, is less than twenty-five years or more than fifty years of age, on or before the first day of the month next preceding the last date of submission of application.Provided that the Government may in the case of persons with outstanding qualifications and experience and in the exigencies of smooth functioning of the new college, relax the age limit.
3. The qualification & experience will be counted up to the last date of receipt of applications.
4. The candidate already in Govt./ Semi Govt. / Corporation or Autonomous Body Service should apply through proper channel and he / she send an advance copy of the application to avoid delay but the application through proper channel must reach in due course of time.
5. The candidate who is in service will have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from his/ her parent department / employer at the time of interview otherwise he / she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
6. Submission of incomplete application i.e. without attested copies of testimonials/ academic career, experience certificate/ attempt certificate may render the candidate in eligibleNumber of posts is liable to increase or decrease.
Tentative Last Date :21-05-2012
About the organization:
The post of Director General Health Services is a departmental post. The officer work as the Head of the Department and looking after the work of all officers of the department. The officer in addition to administrative and financial power, is responsible for implementing all the schemes of the Health Department. The officer works under the superintendents, direction and control of the Financial Commissioner and Principal Secretary for the Health Department.This is a departmental post. The officer deals with the Policy Medical Branch, Medical Reimbursement, Medical Boards, Grant-in-Aid, Cancer Control Programme, Bio Medical Waste Programme, Trauma Centres, Regional Diagnostic Centres, National Human Right Commission, Human Organ Act, Human Anatomy Act, Radiation Protection Act, Medical Council of India, Pharmacy Council, Centrally Sponsored Schemes, Medical Internship, Coordination, Establishment of Laboratory Technician and Laboratory Staff, , Vidhan Sabha Assurances, Public Accounts Committee, All Audits, Integrated IEC activitiesThis is a departmental post. The officer deals with the Family Welfare Branch- Family Welfare Programme, Establishment of Multipurpose Health Workers (Female), Establishment of Multipurpose Health Supervisors (Female), All Accounts Matters Related to Family Welfare Programme, MCH Branch – Maternal and Child Health Programme, Mass Media Branch – Information Education Communication, Establishment of Mass Media Education Staff, Nursing Branch – Establishment of Nursing Staff.
Government of Haryana
Directorate, Medical Education and Research, Haryana
Bays No. 55-58, 2nd Floor, Paryatan Bhawan, Sector-2, Panchkula, Haryana
Click above to download
the vacancy details