FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor, Jobs & Vacancy in Education at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Haryana Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications on prescribed form are invited from the citizens of India for the following posts in various medical specialities :
Professor : 21 posts in various specialities, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10500/-
Associate Professor : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.9000/-
Assistant Professor : 54 posts in various specialities, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.8000/-
How to Apply : Application form and detailed information can be obtained from the office of the Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Chandigarh-160012 either personally or on written request accompanied by a self addressed & stamped (Rs.10/-) envelope (27 cm x 12 cm) along with a Demand Draft of Rs.525/- (Rs.275 for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Director PGIMER, Chandigarh payable at State Bank of India, Sector 12, Chandigarh (Code No.1524) as non-refundable fee and cost of application form etc
1. The candidates are advised to affix recent passport size photograph duly attestedby the Gazetted Officer on the Admit Card.
2. The candidate without admit card will not be permitted to enter the examinationhall.
3. Candidates are allowed to appear in the entrance examination provisionally, andwill be admitted to the examination hall 30 minutes before the time fixed for thecommencement of the examination only on the production of Admit Card. Inaddition to it, the candidates should bring his/her identity proof viz Voter’s Card,Driving Licence etc. which can be demanded by the Invigilator staff in case of anydoubt.
4. Videography/Still photography and Biometric finger print capturing will also bedone during the examination. No extra time this will be given.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for the journeys to be performed by candidates in thisexamination.
6. No Inquiry/Documents will be entertained at the Examination Centre.
7. The admit card is subject to the condition that if ineligibility is detected at anystage, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
8. The candidates are advised to check their particulars including the category in theAdmit Card carefully. Error, if any, should be immediately reported to RecruitmentCell, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
9. Bring a blue or black ball pen for writing/making responses. Use of pencil is NOTallowed.
10. All the candidates appearing for the written examination/test are instructed to“NOT TO BRING” the mobile phones/pagers/Cell Phones, any other electronicdevices to the examination hall.
Tentative Last Date:23-08-2012
About the organization:
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh was conceived in 1960 as a center of excellence which would endeavour to develop patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education in as many branches as possible and attempt to produce specialists in several disciplines of medicine. It was also envisaged that these specialists would spread out in the country in various medical colleges and medical institutions and impart medical education of highest standard to the students and set up nucleus of excellence in their own institutions. The PGIMER was also given the responsibility to broaden the horizons of medical knowledge by intensive research in the field of health. The PGIMER owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage. The institute started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital now named “Nehru Hospital” on 7th July 1963. The Institute was originally under the Government of undivided Punjab. After the reorganization of the state, the administrative control of the institute passed on to the Union Territory of Chandigarh
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
Click above to download
the vacancy details